View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 08:31 PM   #6
CSJ3 notchback
Tzreikno

Default Re: Flaming River is Anti Gun

Rather than worry about a companies opinion on something that has nothing to do with their product or just the fact that they don't want people carrying guns into their store for liability(what reason would you need to anyway??? Your going in to buy a car part and I doubt you'd get into a situation where you would NEED to pull a gun on someone), just think about wether or not they're making the best part for your application and if they are then buy it and quit looking to start a problem over nothing. While your at it you better ask anyone your possibly thinking buying something from or visiting in the future if they will allow you to carry a gun into their residence, wether it be a grocery store, doctors office, perhaps even a school if you have any kids, you never know what kind of problems you'll run into picking them up, you may need to shoot someone. I don't see anything wrong with concealed carry permits, actually I plan applying for one in the near future for hunting however I wouldn't cry like a little girl if someone told me I couln't carry a gun at their store/house.
CSJ3 notchback is offline   Reply With Quote