MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2001, 10:46 AM   #1
stevstum
Registered Member

Question Another Flowmaster Question...Please Respond

I test drove a 90 Gt and it had an O/R h-pipe and flowmaster exhaust. When I drove it it seemed to have no power in th elower RPM range. It did rev a lot higher than my car does.

Now the question. I want to get a new exhaust system and was thinking of getting the Flowmaster Amercan Thunder. Will it be the same on my car and have all the power in the upper RPM. If that is true I don't know if I want to get it because all the races I have won were because of the off the line power. Or is the power there and the car just drives and feels like it has less power. Or is there a cat back that will not robe the low end power and still have more power in the upper RPM range?

------------------
Steve Stumbaugh

89 LX 5.0 5sp.
Removed air silencer
Motorcraft 8mm wires
Autolite platinum plugs
BBK O/R h-pipe

stevstum is offline   Reply With Quote