MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-23-2002, 07:25 PM   #41
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

brian hang in there bud, you can beat this, odie lost 16 lymph nodes, not a big deal, the good news is it isnt in your liver, that is VERY good, my brother lost a testicle to a hernia, & still had another son after, so hang in there bro, we are thinking about you.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 07:33 PM   #42
srv1
Get down.....

what i dont understand is the people who are giving you hard time about your condition. i never heard of people doing that! you probably can sue them if they fire you for your condition. fuking idiots!

what is the name of the company you work for? maybe the thousands of MW members can flood thier phone lines and complain how big of an aszholes they really are! Also, who are these rejects you work with?

hope you pull through!

James....
Old 11-23-2002, 09:11 PM   #43
lx mike
Undescribable

Quote:
Mike I will see you and John Dec 13th and we tear the streets up in SW Fl hoy bout that big guy sound like fun? Tomorrow I am putting a 3000 Jeyt in My n2o to see what it is like Wanna ride?
Do i want a ride?? HELL YEAHHHHHHHH!!!
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 09:38 PM   #44
bri32zz
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by srv1
what i dont understand is the people who are giving you hard time about your condition. i never heard of people doing that! you probably can sue them if they fire you for your condition. fuking idiots!

what is the name of the company you work for? maybe the thousands of MW members can flood thier phone lines and complain how big of an aszholes they really are! Also, who are these rejects you work with?

hope you pull through!

James....
James Thanks for the support. The people at work that are giving me hard time are 2 people in the office that have never liked me from day one. My boss is real cool about the situation. They thought it was funny when the doctors gave me a pregnancy test and it came up positive. Other people at work overheard them laughing saying Brian is going to have a baby. Stupid things like that. They also wonder why I am not cured yet--like it is supposed to just go away. I remember one time when I had kidney stone and was pouring blood out of my private area ans they laughed and said it is no big deal I was over reacting cause i stayed in the hospital for five days and had surgery to remove the stones. Then one week later that person had the same thing happen to them and they did not laugh anymore. Maybe this person will get ovary cancer and lets see how she reacts to it. You seee they think there is no way I can have so many medical problems. But hey some of us do and it is no laughing matter. They will get what is coming to them later on in life when Judgement day arrives. I could go on for hrs talking how this one person HATES me. I have no idea why I have never done anything to this woman at all. Oh well I guess that is life. Thanx again bro it is nice to know some people really do care.
My CAR IS GONE R.I.P----I miss YOU 331ci, 69 Windsor heads ported and shaved , Trick Flow-Intake ported,JE blower pistons, Custom cam 542 lift, 1.73 rrs, Equal length headers, BBK Hi-Flow cats, Hurst shifter, 3:73 gears, Tremec 3550 tranny,Lakewood drag suspension-90/10 in front and 50/50 in the back. Lakewood traction bars. Edelbrock 70mm tb, K&N filter, Kirban fuel reguator, Custom sub-Frame connectors,83 lb squirters, powerdyne blower with 12psi pulley,
http://www.pumpoperators.com/brian/
Rice Haters Club Member #82
My wife is AWSOME!!!!!!!!
bri32zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 09:49 PM   #45
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

oh that burn's me up brian, a guy at work told me i should ditch lee because she has cancer, it took everything i had & 2 guy's to keep me from killing him with my bare hands, geez some people are so freakin stupid.

R H C- member # 1
Old 11-23-2002, 10:00 PM   #46
bri32zz
Registered Member

So VERY true Marty
My CAR IS GONE R.I.P----I miss YOU 331ci, 69 Windsor heads ported and shaved , Trick Flow-Intake ported,JE blower pistons, Custom cam 542 lift, 1.73 rrs, Equal length headers, BBK Hi-Flow cats, Hurst shifter, 3:73 gears, Tremec 3550 tranny,Lakewood drag suspension-90/10 in front and 50/50 in the back. Lakewood traction bars. Edelbrock 70mm tb, K&N filter, Kirban fuel reguator, Custom sub-Frame connectors,83 lb squirters, powerdyne blower with 12psi pulley,
Old 11-23-2002, 10:15 PM   #47
srv1
Get down.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Horse GT
oh that burn's me up brian, a guy at work told me i should ditch lee because she has cancer, it took everything i had & 2 guy's to keep me from killing him with my bare hands, geez some people are so freakin stupid.
if i was there, my back would be turned.....

yeah i would have done the SAME thing if i was in your shoes. actually no i wouldnt. thier WOULDNT be people able to hold me back!

Dont worry Marty, thier is always a dark alley to be found......
Old 11-24-2002, 03:10 AM   #48
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

My prayers are with you Brian.
I watched my dad suffer through Colan cancer from the begining so I have witnessed what you are going through. The best thing for you I believe is to not let this thing get you down. Keep smiling and God will do the rest!
Project: 1988 Coupe - EFI 5.8L Twin Turbo with Victor intake, Canfield heads, F303 cam, March aluminum underdrive pulleys, TKO (or T56 if funds permit), PBR twin piston calipers and 13" rotors up front, 94 Cobra rear calipers and 12" rotors on the rear, 3.73's, Griggs K-member, tubular front control arms, torque arm and panhard bar, polished 99 Cobra wheels.

"The GR-40 kit installation is now complete, and the humble Fox-chassis car will now out-corner and out-stop a ZR-1 or a Viper, and support massive horsepower additions with perfect balance."
Griggs Racing

ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 05:27 AM   #49
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Arrow :)

The people you work for are assholes.....I cannot even believe what I just read....that is so inhuman, uncaring and down right bullshit. That pisses me off and I hope they have ten fold what your dealing with....
all my best to you and your family and I will keep you in my prayers....
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 09:34 AM   #50
gt lee

Hi Brian,
Well I have just read all the posts and am very upset about the idiot you have to work with. But like so many have said there day will come. And remeber God knows who they are. My heart goes out to you in so many ways. I can understand the fear, fustration, anger, sadness and everything else you are feeling. And I know that you might have a hard time telling your wife how you are feeling because I did have a hard time with telling Marty how I was feeling and it took me some time to be able to tell him all my feelings. And thats OK. But I do know that talking with the one you love makes a big difference. I was afraid to worry Marty but all I was doing was making it worse. Now he knows all my feelings and sometimes maybe to much. But thats what he is here for.
Sorry I am ratteling on about myself but I hope that through this you can see where I am coming from with letting your wife know how you feel. Its Ok to have all the crazy feelings it natural, and anytime you or your wife want to talk with me please feel free to do so. Friends, real friends mean so much. And that what we are here for.
Oh one other thing. When going to see your docs. it gets fustrating cause it seems like you go and sit and wait. And thats true for our part. But they have to consult with other docs to make sure they are performing the right decision for your case and make the right deciosion for your situation. So with this pactience is a virtua. And at times its a real big pain in the a** but hang in there. I know everything is going to turn out just fine. Your tough and this will make you even tougher. And I don't mean that the bad way...so hang in there..your friend Odie
Old 11-24-2002, 12:45 PM   #51
90GT Vert
Registered Member

man I hope everything comes out O.K

prayers are with you.
90GT Vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 02:21 PM   #52
jj_jonathon
Trisket

I can't believe people can be so inhumane. I know it happens all throughout elementary school, middle school, and high school....but I've found a significant drop off in horrible people at college. I assumed it was maturity and growing up, but I guess that not everyone gets that. It's sick that these two employees can manage to say things like this - whether or not they've had it in for you since the beginning. Cancer is no laughing matter, as you know. You should stay away from the stress. All you need is a taperecorder of the voices of those two employees poking fun at another employees conditions and they would probably get fired. But like I said, you need to try to stay as stress free as you possibly can and focus all of your energy into beating this completely. You're nearly there. I'm very glad to hear that you don't have it in the liver. Your body is still on your side. You're doing a great job. Good luck on wednesday. We're always still here for you, not making fun of you.

Jonathon

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 02:51 AM   #53
Shogun
Registered Member

Quote:
You should stay away from the stress
Good advice, Stress will eat your lunch and pop the bag you bought it in. I lost my Mother to Lukemia when I was five. I lost my father when I was twenty-five. I have no Grandparents. I am the last bearer of my name-sake. The ONE thing that keeps me going is my wife and children. They alone are the source of my strenght. I am in NO WAY trying to take away from your pain and suffering. However, through my life experiences. I have learned to keep those closest to you even closer, for they are your source of power, when you have none of your own. For it is not an option to quit, Ever. You have to many friends counting on you. We at MW are your extended family and will tolerate nothing less than your FULL recovery. I know your scared, fear not, we will be here for you. BTW, You built your steed to kick AS*, so now it is time for you to gather your strenght and do the SAME.

Your friend, Brad
Proud RHC member #99
1990 Mustang GT Trick Flow heads,F303,Mac cold air,FMS 65mm tb,73mm ma,FMS 1.6,GT-40 intake,MSD igintion,NOS Big Shot@150,Mac equal shorties,Mac h-pipe,American Thunder flows,Centerforce dual friction,TTC 3550,alm drive shaft, 3.73's, HPM subframes, k-member brace, strut tower brace.. amongst others.
Shogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 10:05 AM   #54
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Man, that is shitty. Some people are just stupid. Don't let them get to you, although it's hard at moments like these. Just stay strong, don't worry bud. We're here, and even if your having a baby, just remember Arnold Shwachanger (SP? lol) had a baby and he turned out fine. And he's one of the most manly kinda guys out there. lol I'm just j/king with you. hehehe... Don't bud, your in all of our prayers.

Best Wishes,
§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 11:29 AM   #55
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Brian, man, sorry you have to go through this crap. I will definitely pray for you, man. In the meantime, talk to God often, He can provide a lot of comfort, whatever the situation. He has for me...
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 09:55 PM   #56
LS1JAY
Registered Member

My best friend had testicular cancer last year, he had his testicle removed and he is fine now, they are even expecting a baby! hang in there and remember this "Whatsoever things you desire, when you pray, believe that you recieve them and you shall have them" not trying to sound like a preacher, but I thought that might help you in some way?

Jay
1999 Camaro SS / A4 / #0877 Best ET with only Mac's, Lid & 160* Thermostat: 12.73@109.15 New Mods: '02 LS6 Cam & Springs, LS6 Oil Pump & PCV System, Yank 2600 Stall Converter & LS1 Edit.
http://jayscustomrods.homestead.com/index.html
LS1JAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 11:09 PM   #57
bri32zz
Registered Member

Great News The biopsy revield that my epimtits tube on the testie was abssed and infected the entire testicale area. Althought pregnancy tests revield that it was cancer it turned out to be a severe absses which can only be releiled by the biopsy. The Cat scan showed masses which were the severe swelling on the testie I am so happy, But the down fall is the infection has spread into the lymphnodes and still might have to be removed. I will know in a week or so how everything will pan out. I am so relieved of this news. I am half way out of the boat now and on my way onto a fast recovery. Thankyou for all of the support you guys have given me.
Old 11-29-2002, 11:21 PM   #58
Janeofalltrades

Default Well GOD Bless you man!

GREAT NEWS! WOOOO WHOOOOOO!

I had a VERY similar incident happen after the birth of my son. Mine was an ovary and a dermoid teratoma. After a surgical ordeal, and the lack of good follw-up care, I had an autoimmune response for which I am on antiobiotic intervantion for the rest of my life. But after 3.5 years of not knowing and thinking it could have been that, Hodgkins, or Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma...It's great news to have an autoimmune issue instead of cancer.

I kNOW your relief and am glad your dark path turned out like mine! Great news Brian. I was watching the Lance Armstrong story the other night and was thinking about you and your family. I am so thakful to hear that you will come out of this a better person. Healthy, with a new profound view on life.

Welcome, to the scared shitless, think I'm going to die, graduating class of life my friend! Glad you made it to my end of the road. Welcome to the rest of your life. Make it the best you can!

Jennifer
aka Jane of all Trades
Old 11-29-2002, 11:24 PM   #59
HotRoddin
cranky old man

Quote:
Originally posted by bri32zz
Great News
That is truely incredible news !!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't be happier for you ... i'm sitting here with a big smile on my face
HotRoddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 11:25 PM   #60
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

brin, congrat's i am so happy to hear this my brotha, thank god, yeeessss. cool news dude , im so happy , hang in there my bro, im so damn glad. cya. - marty& odie.

R H C- member # 1