MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-13-2003, 03:38 PM   #1
Girls can too
Registered Member

Default Fox (4) Sports @ 10 p.m. TONITE!

You will see a bunch of Dallas/Ft. Worth members who came today to support the GC2 Field Trip! Many were interviewed and/or got their clean rides caught on film! I know the video shot will be amazing and I will have THIS PAGE updated soon with what SLP007 captured while in my car and everything that's sent to me this week!

I'm assuming that the main purpose of the feature was to get a flip side of the Master's "no women allowed" policy. Since I'm not a ball buster, and segregation is not what my purpose is with GC2, I basically went with the "we're just trying to learn to participate t-o-g-e-t-h-e-r." But since I'm so camera shy I probably botched it all up and will most DEFINITELY look like an idiot.

Oh well, it still was a neat-o experience, one I'll never get to experience again. I hope some of you who attended today felt the same way! Thanks for doing such a great job, not only representing our team, but the Mustang hobby in general!

The mentioned that you should be able to watch it on Fox Sports Net, either way I'll post it in the GC2 area this week.

550 HP Blown & Beautiful GT
www.NicandBob.com
Girls can too is offline   Reply With Quote