MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2001, 05:03 PM   #1
ttremblay
Registered Member

Unhappy Front End: Repair or Replace

Hello everyone,
I have a 95 Mustang GT. Recently however, I got into an accident that really did some damage. The front end is bent off to the left because I hit the barrier pretty much head on. What I wanted to ask you guys is, "Do you think that the front end is worth repairing or is it better if I just try to find a mustang that has been hit in the back and part the front end out?" The front end of my car is bent off to the left at almost a 45 degree angle. I really love my car and want to keep it. So what do you think? If you think that I should replace the front end, then where would be a good place to find a front end that i could part out. Another issue is money. I am a college student with no money...so I need cheap quality. Thanks for your help.
-Todd
ttremblay is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: