Thread: Fuel Prices
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 06:46 PM   #25
82 GT
Import Slayer

Default Re: Fuel Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit 5302
He works for an insurance comany, just like me the last time I checked. Not that it matters much, anyway, since anybody can take the time to learn about how the economy and government work.
Interesting....you both are probably in the same tax bracket but yet see the economy entirely different...interesting indeed.......
I'm going to bow out here because this is only going to turn into a "debat-a-thon" if I don't.
I despise Mr. 5.0's superiorority complex he seems to have about people who do not have as much of an understanding of the goverment/economy as he claims to have or who work two jobs.
That's ignorance personified right there!
That's another thing wrong with America today...too many people that think their shit doesn't stink.
'82 GT 351W (.060)Comp Cams 274* Extreme Energy cam, ported & polished heads w/ 1.94/1.60 valves 10.3:1 flat top pistons,stealth intake, Mallory dizzy,Holley 750dp carb, BBK shorties,Flowmaster exhaust,C-4 with 3700 stall converter, B&M pro shifter,8.8 rear, 4:10's, subframes, electric fan, powermaster alternator, 4 core radiator.
82 GT is offline   Reply With Quote