Thread: Fuel Prices
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 06:55 PM   #16
82 GT
Import Slayer

Default Re: Fuel Prices

Don't hold your breathe for the suspension of gas taxes. I'll be an old man before that happens.
You're the first person who seem to be ok with the current fuel prices and believes that the prices will fall a significant amount after production picks up again.
Like I said, it's just not the price of gas, it's everything else that continues to go up while our paychecks stay the same.
That is what frustrates most Americans.
The economy has been a wreck for years now, regardless of what they tell you on TV, and probably will be for years to come.
Do you think Bush really cares about the economy especially after he will be out of office in two years?
You're very optimistic. I'll grant you that much.
I'm not freaking out about the gas prices. I'm just slowly learning how the goverment really works.
'82 GT 351W (.060)Comp Cams 274* Extreme Energy cam, ported & polished heads w/ 1.94/1.60 valves 10.3:1 flat top pistons,stealth intake, Mallory dizzy,Holley 750dp carb, BBK shorties,Flowmaster exhaust,C-4 with 3700 stall converter, B&M pro shifter,8.8 rear, 4:10's, subframes, electric fan, powermaster alternator, 4 core radiator.
82 GT is offline   Reply With Quote