View Single Post
Old 11-18-2001, 12:17 AM   #1
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Default Funny Story, especially when ya read the end.

I just went to drop off my girlfriend (exactly 15km from my house) and I was behind a Z24 with Dual exhaust but it had big cans added and one wasn't working, just for looks. lol I was laughing so hard. Cause exhaust was only coming out the left one of them and they were pretty big cans at the end and crucked (Can't spell). and a Ford Probe in front of him. So we all took off I was beside the Z24 and he stepped on it and I stepped on it I pulled away from him sooo fast it was unbeliable, then I let go around 170km (Speed limit 80) (Girlfriend is freaking) anyway then I can see him coming up again so I step on it and then the Probe which was following abit behind comes up and steps on it to catch up so I step on it, the 3 of us were flying like bats out of hell. But I smoked the Z24 it wasn't even funny. So I dropped her off and made my way home, I was just cruising like not going fast then I was about to stop at a red light infront Chapters and this Berrerta comes flying so he jumps me cause he doesn't make a quite a stop at the light so I take off get beside him give some gas and let go and then we both take off I could hear his engine screaming so I stepped on it and pulled away from him like nothing and kept letting go. We were doing around 130 or so down Yonge (Speed limit 60km) but I ran out of room and slammed on the break flew behind him and then we stopped and Mulock and Yonge and he was giving me the reverse lights like he was going to back up I gave him the fogs. lol It was funny anyway that concluded my night of racing and winning twice. lol I was very surprised about the Z24 though.

Now this is funny part. I was driving my moms 2000 Pontiac Montana. lol Now thats funny. hehehe.... That concludes my night of racing a van and winning. Don't under estimate vans, they are pretty quick. lol Not stang quick but quick. Now I cannot wait to get my 69 Mach 1 on the road next summer. =) But I'm sure I won't race it like I do the van. =) hehehe.... I thought I'd have to share my story. lol

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote