View Single Post
Old 11-18-2001, 09:40 PM   #4
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

lmao, it's stock dude. =) lol It's so funny though. My g/f's town has thousands of ricers and the stories I have of **** I've done to them. I was pulled over to the side of the road and I could see this ricer coming up so he went to pass me and I starting going and so he was on the wrong side of the road right beside me and I wouldn't let him onto the right side of the road, it was so funny so after I dropped my g/f and her friend off my 2 friends and I headed back home and we're driving along and we come up to the same guy, and we try racing him but he didn't want to go then he makes a quick turn so I pulled a U turn and started following him (I really have nothing better to do ) so I started following him and he goes like 20km hoping to piss me off and get me to pass him so after like 10 minutes of following this guy he pulls over and we drive away. lol =) That was one another funny story. And tonight I raced a Civic with stickers up the ***, remember if you got stickers on your car it's gotta be fast, and blue lights all over the peice of crap looked like a runway or something and I blew the doors of him. I love these guys who put stickers and lights on there car and forget it's not fast. It was so funny cause they are so stupid. Don't get me wrong I've lost to several cars but I just love going agaist the ones that think they are fast.

And RAGE_5.0 that is so funny. lol =) I can't wait tell I get my stang on the road next summer. lol But I'm sure I won't be doing **** like this. Honda's ain't worth my expensive gas. =)

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote