MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-13-2002, 06:26 PM   #1
7up
Registered Member

Default Funny story about biker

I was stopped at a stoplight today and I noticed an R6 in front of me and one lane over. The guy kept staring at the car behind him. I look over and there is a pretty cute girl completley ignoring the guy. The guy starts revving his engine trying to get the girls attention, but she won't look at him. Then the light turns green and he takes off real slow. I passed him and then I hear his biuke go full throttle and he passed me doing this huge wheely. His front tire was way up in the air and he held it until he almost hit the car in front of him. He slams on his brakes and starts staring at the girl behind him again. I could see her in my mirror and she was still completely ignoring him. The she turned and left the poor guy still staring at her. He immediatley pulled an illegal U-turn and went chasing after her again.

For the bikers out there, does acting like an idiot and pulling wheelies get chicks when your out cruising?

Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 06:47 PM   #2
1fastchick
Registered Member

HAHAHHAHAH great story to bad it happens all the time. Try being female and riding an R6 the guys aren't any better. Hell most the time I am watching out for the idiots trying to catch up to me and ask me to pull a wheelie

www.cycleforums.com

1968 Fastback "Gidget"
1fastchick is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: