MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   gatlinburg is nice, glad to be home. (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=33026)

Crazy Horse GT 01-11-2003 06:20 PM

gatlinburg is nice, glad to be home.

we had a great time, it was even warm, for a couple of day's, but glad to be back home, some great shopping there found a cd store with cd's from the 70's :eek: :D , had to buy a few lol, but best of all odie got to totally relax. that meant the most. ;) :D :D :D :D

jj_jonathon 01-11-2003 06:24 PM

Glad you two enjoyed yourself, but they sell CDs with stuff from the 70s in every Sam Goody, FYE, etc, etc... :D

Crazy Horse GT 01-11-2003 06:32 PM

not in chattanooga johnathan, really we got some good deals on stuff, because it's off season. i bought a nice confederate calvary sword & scabbard for 68 buck's. ;) :D :D :D :D :D

jj_jonathon 01-11-2003 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Crazy Horse GT
not in chattanooga johnathan, really we got some good deals on stuff, because it's off season. i bought a nice confederate calvary sword & scabbard for 68 buck's. ;) :D :D :D :D :D
i guess all you can find in TN is country crap...lol..

Crazy Horse GT 01-11-2003 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jj_jonathon
i guess all you can find in TN is country crap...lol..
lol no they had every kind of sword, knife etc you could imagine, picked up a couple of nice 65 mustang's, i got the hardtop, odie got a vert, nice detailed car's- metal type,picked up a nice red wing's cap & a sport's cap that say's the noo--ie lol. :D :D :D

DAN-MAN 01-11-2003 07:04 PM

Glad you enjoyed your little trip down there. Oh, it was so warm down there while I'm up here freezin to death. $%^&!!

:eek: :D :D :D :D :D

J/k, you know that!!

Ah hell, glad to know that you enjoyed your trip there Marty. I wish I was somewhere a little warmer myself.

Well, gotta go. Nice to see you back.

Daniel.

Crazy Horse GT 01-11-2003 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DAN-MAN
Glad you enjoyed your little trip down there. Oh, it was so warm down there while I'm up here freezin to death. $%^&!!

:eek: :D :D :D :D :D

J/k, you know that!!

Ah hell, glad to know that you enjoyed your trip there Marty. I wish I was somewhere a little warmer myself.

Well, gotta go. Nice to see you back.

Daniel.

lol dan, i had to go up there, it's cold here now too, so dont feel bad, lol, i live right above ga. too bad that jacuzzi & fireplace wouldnt fit in my trunk, lol. cya. ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

mustangII460 01-12-2003 02:21 AM

Heck you should have yelled at me up here Marty. We could have took the cruiser and beat the traffic :D

Topless In Texas 01-12-2003 11:45 PM

Welcome back!

Hey Marty..
Welcome back..Glad you and Odie had a great trip! I'm sure it was a relaxing one! Did ya'll take any pics? I hope so! ;)
TNT :D

StangFlyer 01-13-2003 02:05 AM

Cool. I've been to Gatlinburg several times in the past. A good friend of mine's parents in Lexington, KY own a condo there in town. We used to go down there sometimes and hang out for a weekend once in a while back when I lived in Lexington. It's nice down that way.