View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 09:43 PM   #8
xxxBlakexxx
Registered Member

I have been in uniform (until just two months ago) for a total of 18 years if you count college ROTC, Active Duty (Navy), and Reserves (Navy & Army). As you can see, I have served in two branches.

So, consider this. When you have a unit of all men at work, the office, or a platoon, the unit will develop a unity and a bond. They will generally look out for eachother and become more interested in the goals of the team than the individual. Anyone who has ever played Foot Ball knows what I am talking about.

When you put one women in the picture, the entire chemistry changes. The men begin to compete and the unit loses focus and direction. They begin to become more interested in themselves then in the unit. I believe that a known homosexual creates this same type of situation.

We we make decisions about the military, we need to ensure that these decisions will improve our rediness....THAT IS THE #1 GOAL. If you believe that gays do this, then let them in. If not, then well, you know where I stand.

My Stang:
2000 Mustang GT Vert - Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter; C&L Plenum; BBK 75 mm TB; Steeda Strut Tower Supports; Black "Deep Dish" Bullet Wheels; FRPP 4.10's; Steeda Subframes; SLP Catback & SLP Catted X-Pipe; SCT 4 Position Chip with 3 custom tunes; Steeda CAI; Venom-1000 Nitrous; Roush Stage 3 Body Kit; Bullet Suspension Package (on the way)
xxxBlakexxx is offline   Reply With Quote