MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-15-2001, 12:32 PM   #1
LX XLR8R
Dirk Diggler

Post get a load of this crap!

my town isnt that big and everyone pretty much knows eachother..if they dont know the person than they could ask some one else and they would know the person..anyways this ex nyc cop who just happens to be black moved inot my town on the other side..keep in mine that my town isnt a redneck hick town but our town is primarily white..anyways my town is full of mustangs, hondas, cameros etc..alot of load cars..little town..people burn out all over town..he happened to move into a house that is recessed from the road a bit where people have been known to do a late night burny way b4 he moved in..so baically this guy calls the cops and says that we drive past his house late at night and do burnouts cuz he's black..WTF is that about..my buddy last week stopped infront of his house in his stock saturn 4door and was spitting out his dip and the guy came over and starting yelling at him and told his to do it elsewhere..this guy has gone infront of the town and pointed out me and all my freinds for doing racial crimes..so one of my buddies did a tunr of the car lights and burn the bubber of your tires burnout infront of the guys house last night becuz the guy called the cops cuz he parked his car there while he was helping his freind move..something needs to be done and this guys is a regular jessie jackson..

------------------
1987 black notch(ex 4 banger)
DSS 306 w/ main support...Elderbrock 6028 heads..gt-40 intake..24# injectors...70 mm tb..77 pro-m...accel 300+..mac full legnth..tremec w/ pro5oh...full MAC exhaust,off road h-pipe,long tubes, catback...ron davis radiator..subframes, control arms...CFDF II..o yea holley FPR sucks..dont buy one..
LX XLR8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2001, 05:21 PM   #2
88GT5.013.02

That's rediculous! Oh well, some people are always on the offensive. I don't see linking burning rubber to a hate or racial crime, but I guess this guy does. He is probably on the offensive because he stereotyped the town as a place where he might not be welcome. It is a shame that we still have to be in this situation in this day and age.
Old 01-17-2001, 10:16 PM   #3
KillaZ350
Registered Member

Wink

Dont worry, he'll get used to it! =) Its not like you guys are putting burning crosses up in his front yard or anything, he needs to chill out.

------------------
1991 Z28 Camaro L98 5.7http://www.IROC-Z.org/3rdgen/BandetZ28-resized.jpg
http://www.IROC-Z.org/3rdgen/BandetZ28-2-resized.jpg
KillaZ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2001, 10:01 AM   #4
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Up in Canada we don't get that kind of Racial problem. We have some, but nothing like you guys have between the Whites and Blacks. When I watch american TV or movies on the subject, it drives me crazy. But I imagine that all I ever see are the extremests, and most people are much more relaxed on the subject.

------------------
White 1995 Mustang GT
Dynomax Cat-Back, Offroad H-pipe, K&N Filters w/o Air Silencer
My 1995 Mustang GT
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2001, 12:14 PM   #5
btr
Registered Member

It sounds like you have a whole town to burn out in. Why not just stay away from this one house????
btr is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: