MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-09-2004, 12:30 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs up SCMC Cruise to AUSTIN w/ PICs

For those of you that dont frequent RHC...I thought ya'll would like to see this.
I was the lonely GT in the midst of 26 Cobras!!! We took the cruise to Austin, and then up to Marble Falls on thier twisting winding roads...it was INCREDIBLE!
AND...lol....I made it w/OUT breaking down! Although, I was the only one w/ tools and 2 Cobras broke down???? WTF??? lol.... I'm just glad I could be there to help!

I turned over 123K on the way home. We had a GREAT time, partied on 6th street that night after an awesome dinner, and did some serious Cobra Bonding....
I feel fortunate to be an "honorary member" of this club. lol
Heres my pics.
I'll post the pics from the site and the video in a bit.
ENJOY!!!!!!
TNT

http://community.webshots.com/album/130749647zgoJhm

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2004, 11:29 AM   #2
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

That sounds awesome. I love the whole cruise idea, but don't hardly ever get a chance to do it. Glad you had fun. Those are cool pics, I especially the one where you took a shot of your car in the reflection of the black one beside you while driving . Forgot you mentioning that you had the side exhaust on your car. Looks good.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 10:51 PM   #3
Sknight579
Registered Member

me, my brother, and some of the other Mustang guys we know took a cruise to Del Rio awhile back, the longest way we could think of, then back on every twisted road around

We also took a dip into mexico this weekend with our mustangs, a bridge got washed out between Acuna and Zaragoza, so there was near no one on the over 100 mile area there. so, we each took a lane and floored it until the bridge, was alot of fun.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:55 PM   #4
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking More pics and Video

Here is the link to the pics and the Video...THERE are ALOT more, but they are not all posted up yet! Its a big job...we had TONS....
but, there are some very nice shots here too, and one short video. There will be alot more to come if you wanna keep checking back.
TNT

http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote