MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2001, 02:02 PM   #1
Try Me
Registered Member

Angry Got banned on the internet by rice!

So there's a local sport compact club in town with a messageboard i've been hangin' around.
I don't go to meet's 'cause i don't own an econo car.
http://www.contemporarycustoms.com/u...ML/001268.html

Reason why i liked it was because it was local. I've been grilled ever since i joined because i own a muscle car, even though i had lot's of positive information to offer. Today they took some cheap shots at me, then barred all the V8 owners from the board. I have to vent, i think they suck. For a while i thought some ricers were ok.

There are import/F-Body owners on this site, yet everyone remains civilised towards one another.
I'm back again Mustangworks!

Old 04-30-2001, 02:04 PM   #2
Try Me
Registered Member

I re-read that thread, and boy do they ever suck! I mean, what can you say?
Old 04-30-2001, 02:04 PM   #3
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Talking

Ugh well that just shows their total immaturity and V8 envy...how pathetic!

Welcome back! btw..your posts are at 351!! mwahaha

------------------
Elisha (Mustangbelle)
1994 GT: Cartech intake,4.10s, full exhaust, and pulleys.
Sold the 1986 LX sedan
http://www.geocities.com/mustangbelle_306
AOL name: GT306Chick

Old 04-30-2001, 02:16 PM   #4
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

hahahha I went back and tried to register I bet they won't accept me with the name Mustangbelle. What a bunch of crybabies lol! But what do you expect from a FREEKIN SPRINT?????????

phakin DORK...*eye rollage*

------------------
Elisha (Mustangbelle)
1994 GT: Cartech intake,4.10s, full exhaust, and pulleys.
Sold the 1986 LX sedan
http://www.geocities.com/mustangbelle_306
AOL name: GT306Chick

Old 04-30-2001, 05:35 PM   #5
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

I got kicked out too... There administrators down there are the first to diss us out. I mean Prez in particular is ... well... there is no other way of putting it, ... an insecure an@l retentive son of a butch.

I admire the work done by the administrators on this board. No personal attacks, no stupid back stabing comments, ... no ganging up on people.

It would be funny if one of us could register and tell them that V8 owners do not condemn compact car owners. We are people like others that enjoy cars.
Old 04-30-2001, 06:00 PM   #6
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Thumbs down

DUDE! That was bad. I could only get half way through that thread!

What a bunch a babies!

Just reading that stuff makes me want to fly al the way back to Edmonton get in my car drive ALL the way to Ottawa and kick that Prez's a$$!

What a total prick!

I am sooooo glad this site is not like that. What gives? Even our import guru here (inferno) is like a million times cooler than those guys. It's one thing to have a difference of opinon, but acting like a bunch of *** **** **** ****** ****** **** babies! come on.

Oh well, Try me I though you were totally cool with them morons.

------------------
Driving: 1998 F-150
Far way in Edmonton==>
1995 Mustang GT
Old 04-30-2001, 06:05 PM   #7
Try Me
Registered Member

Talking

Yeah, and they kick us out, not being able to post anymore, they post **** about anhialating a Stang around a sweeper with a Chevy Sprint and bullshit like that
L.M.F.A.O!

You guys said it here first, rice is whacked

Where's IRACERICE?
Old 04-30-2001, 06:19 PM   #8
Unit 5302
Registered Member

I'll do what I can to liven that board up

LOL
Old 04-30-2001, 06:38 PM   #9
LXtra
Registered Member

Try Me and Lizard King:
I was following Contempory Customs messageboard for awhile just because it made me laugh. They were talking about how they like to race, but the majority of them drove Z24s and Civics!! I'm going to miss the battles you "V8" guys had with them!

Chris

------------------
88 LX 351W 88 notch
Old 04-30-2001, 07:44 PM   #10
NTIMD8
Registered Member

Its too bad you guys are not allowed to post anymore. You guys made thing spicey to read Its to bad cus its a local site. I think there is an Ottawa street racing site. If I find it I'll post the URL.

Seeya, Jason
95 Camaro Z28 M6
6.5L LT1

------------------
SHP RACING

www.SHPRACING.com
Hang on for the ride of your life!
Old 04-30-2001, 07:50 PM   #11
GTboy
Registered Member

looks to me like all you guys deserved to get banned...you had no right entering a sportcompact site in the first place.
i like the CC board...the sport compact scene is getting bigger every day...
I've seen a lot of little cars kill alot of big cars.
Old 04-30-2001, 07:55 PM   #12
Smokedawg
Tires Fear Me...

GTboy--thats right. My buddy has a 98 civic ex all riced out with decals and everything. I think he is pulling in about 115hp. But you know he only weighs like 1000 lbs and he whips my mustang up and down the road all day long. Then he wakes up and realizes its all a dream.

------------------
347 Stroker Motor: Balanced, A9P Computer, Cobra Transmission, Extrude Ported and Polished Upper and ported Lower, GT40 Milled Ported and Polished Heads, B303 Cam, BBK 1 5/8 Headers, 30lb Bosch Injectors, Holley Fuel Regulator, March Underdrive Pulleys, Perma-Cool Fan, 3-Core Radiator, Accel Performance Coil, Accel 300+ Racing Wires, Ram Air, K&N Filter, 79mm Mass Air Unit, FlowMaster Exhaust w/BBK Offroad H-Pipe, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, 3:55 Gears, Ram Clutch, Cross Drilled Rotors
Old 04-30-2001, 07:59 PM   #13
GTboy
Registered Member

not fair...

learn to be more 'open-minded'
look at that mikeman guy on cc.com...getting his turbo ready, and looks like he may kick butt.

------------------
GT's rule.
Old 04-30-2001, 08:02 PM   #14
Smokedawg
Tires Fear Me...

Ya..Those guys who go and put turbos and superchargers and so forth to get there power is great. But when you get one of those guys that just has his car dropped 3 inches, 5in fart pipe, 200 decals, 25ft wing, with his blingin dvd player, race seats and 5point harness to hold his 120hp. 18inch rims. THATS RICE!!

------------------
347 Stroker Motor: Balanced, A9P Computer, Cobra Transmission, Extrude Ported and Polished Upper and ported Lower, GT40 Milled Ported and Polished Heads, B303 Cam, BBK 1 5/8 Headers, 30lb Bosch Injectors, Holley Fuel Regulator, March Underdrive Pulleys, Perma-Cool Fan, 3-Core Radiator, Accel Performance Coil, Accel 300+ Racing Wires, Ram Air, K&N Filter, 79mm Mass Air Unit, FlowMaster Exhaust w/BBK Offroad H-Pipe, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, 3:55 Gears, Ram Clutch, Cross Drilled Rotors
Old 04-30-2001, 08:07 PM   #15
GTboy
Registered Member

agreed. there are alot of very riced up cars out there is this big ol' world....but check the profile page of CC....some nice looking cars.

Old 04-30-2001, 08:11 PM   #16
LT1 Z28
Registered Member

I have been baned too guys. I posted like 5 times and my last post said: I care.

Anyway, I now have a mission, get another Z28 and anihilate every car in Ottawa with a contemporarycustoms.com sticker!

Vengeance will be sweet!
Old 04-30-2001, 08:13 PM   #17
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by GTboy:
...you had no right entering a sportcompact site in the first place...
Hmmm...like coming to a Mustang page and what you'd just yap about?

I read most of that post and Cars aside, that post was filed with stupidity and a bunch of morons. Try me and Camaroboy were both being totally civil and the reaction they got was imature and childish from that Prez puss nutz.

I'll admit there are some cocky V8 drivers out there, but the attitude of some of these sport (if you can can it that) compacts (which they definately are) is very poor. It's like they have a huge envy problem with other cars. And not even V8's I mean any car that is faster/better than there's. It's like a bunch of kids playing in a sandbox or playground. I feel so sorry for the few guys out there that actually know there stuff and race the "little imports". My wife's cousin used to race a civic. Yet he was the first to say he'd get killed in the 1/4, or that it took a lot more work to get the car as fast as stock V8, V6 or whatever. But he didn't care, he had his Chevy V8 for real racing (although he's switching to a stroked 5.0 ) and his little hobby car (the civic, which had fully ported heads, intake, racing cam, suspension, and most of the interior of the car missing, ran high 13's low 14's). He knows his stuff and doesn't talk sh*t.

Oh well I guess this is all a lost cause. Even if the people who this was targeted at read it, it would just sail over there heads like everything else in life that makes sense...

I'm done.

[This message has been edited by 95mustanggt (edited 04-30-2001).]
Old 04-30-2001, 08:16 PM   #18
GiJoe
Registered Member

Lightbulb

Well I'm sure most of you can tell from my username that I'm from the CC board. I never bashed any of the V8 guys on there (well maybe CamroBoy when he first got on).

I just wanted to add my 2 cents to this.

It’s unfortunate that all of you got banned, a few ruined it for the many. Some comments just should not have been said by both sides and wouldn't have been said if it was done in person. You have to acknowledge that you where guests on the CC board and should behave as such. I personally didn't stay up several nights getting that message board up so that a few people could talk in a negative manor about my car or my type of car.

You know as well as I do that the V8 guys went over the line a couple of times. Not that the replies where called for either. When the posts weren't negative or bashing I thought it was good to have everyone on the board. But for some reason harmony can't exist between the car types.

Adam Crain
Old 04-30-2001, 08:22 PM   #19
95GTS
Git jiggy

Cool

Too bad I"m not up there. I'd like to make a bunch of them look bad with my TRUCK!. lol

------------------
1994 Red SVT Lightning #2019
Old 04-30-2001, 08:25 PM   #20
GTboy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 95mustanggt:
Hmmm...like coming to a Mustang page and what you'd just yap about?

[This message has been edited by 95mustanggt (edited 04-30-2001).][/B]
ummm...it happened to be a coincidence, that i first check the board tonight, and saw this...

i drive a 97 GT, that i have just started modding.

------------------
GT's rule.
Closed Thread