View Single Post
Old 01-11-2001, 12:59 AM   #12
Rebel79
News Editor

He lives in Tulsa, OK.

UPDATE!-----

I FINALLY got a hold of the guy who ripped me off. We spoke online, and he claimed he had been in a terrible accident where his buddy is being charged with Vehicular Manslaughtter for killing the other driver. I doubt this is true (it could be) cause he has employed many stall tacticts.

He was still interested in having UPS take a look at the spoler and box only he did not follow the right procedure. He was supposed to give me his phone number so I could fill out the proper paper work wiht UPS which requires the Reciepient's #. Then they would contact him and go to his residence to inspect the box and spoiler... then send mea check.

Well he waited too long so I can't file a claim. He then said he would ship me my stuff back (which he has said numerous times) and then said he had to go and logged off. This is his signature tactic... say that he will return my stuff and then loggs off. Nothing ever gets shipped.

Just thought I should bring you all up to speed!

------------------
1994 Mustang Cobra
308ci, Vortech S-trim 11#, ported GT-40 heads, E-303 cam, FMS 1 5/8 headers, BBK Offroad H-pipe, 2-chamber flows, and several other goodies.
Rebel Racing. Home of Bay Area Mustangs
Rebel79 is offline   Reply With Quote