View Single Post
Old 01-11-2001, 01:16 PM   #15
95GTS
Git jiggy

Cool

hehe, cool, I only live about an hour and a half from Tulsa. Where's the little punk at and I'll go get him? Call the police dept. there in Tulsa and file a report on him and tell them you want to press charges. You have his name and address, correct? I figure so since you shipped the stuff to him. He maybe 17 but he can't get away with theft. Do you have any receipts and serial numbers for the stuff you sent him? The UPS records should verify to the police that it was your stuff that was shipped to him. You should be able to get this done. UPS should have it all logged, from your house to his and exactly what was shipped. I imagine he had to sign for it, too.
Also, if you want to find this dudes house here's what you do. You have his address. Go to Tulsa and just ask the police where this address is located and they will tell you. That's what a friend of mine and I did to locate his Saleen spoiler that got delivered to a wrong address. We got the address that it was delivered to, went to the police station and all we did was ask them where we could find this house. They put me on the phone with the local 911 office and they told me how to get right to the front door.

------------------
1996 Mustang GTS
95GTS is offline   Reply With Quote