MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-25-2004, 12:30 AM   #1
ExtremeJDK
Registered Member

Default Ripped off by Mustang19xx PLEASE READ!!

I realize this is not a Tech post, but I felt I would be more successful in finding anyone who may have also been ripped off by this guy in this thread. Has anyone paid anyhting to mustang19xx ..aka Robert Thomas w/o recieving product. or even when recieving it. There are multiple people being ripped off by him and I am working on getting the money back. Please refer to the post in Classifieds ...
http://forums.mustangworks.com/showt...threadid=40816

Tired of the tuner world, time for some Domestic Muscle.
ExtremeJDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 03:12 PM   #2
429mustang
Registered Member

I haven't bought anything from him (and won't), but I'm having problems with a guy on ebay- THUNDERBOLTMOTORSPORTS.COM
I paid over three weeks ago, he either doesn't reply or tells me it was shipped via airmail, and he's been telling me that for over two weeks. He didn't e-mail me anything for a week until he got mad at my "vulgar" e-mails, then told me to be patient cause sometimes items get lost or delayed. His excuse for not e-mailing me after the auction about my payment/shipping or anything was that I didn't pay for premium shipping. I didn't chose to pay the $5 for INSURANCE (which was listed Optional) and the listing said FREE SHIPPING. He said since I didn't pay it that he's not required to e-mail me at all and will ship it out only as fast as ebay requires him too. I know this is off the topic (kind of) but I just wanted to give anyone a warning before buying from him cause he does have pretty good prices listed on ebay.
Old 01-25-2004, 11:39 PM   #3
mustangII460
Factoy Five Roadster

Give us some info on this.

What when where how?

Got a phone or addy? etc.
mustangII460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 01:56 AM   #4
GhettoPop
Gimme a Drink!

429mustang: i bought several items from thunderbolt motorsports on ebay, free shipping, didnt pay insurance, got the parts in normal time, no probs
1990 GT,stock T-5,K&N w/o air silencer,March underdrives,FMS wires,timing@14*,PA Perf 130amp alt,Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter,Steeda adj quadrant/clutch cable/firewall adj,Centerforce II clutch,o/r x-pipe,Magnaflow SS catback,g-load brace, subframes,Bilstein struts/shocks,Autometer gauges, 136k and running strong!
GhettoPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 09:17 AM   #5
429mustang
Registered Member

The thing is I looked at his feedback, he only has like 2 negative feedbacks and a few thousand positives so maybe I just got lucky. He got back to me today and told me he's looking into the problem with the post office, it just pissed me off that he wouldn't answer any of my questions for a few weeks.