MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-17-2001, 03:54 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Exclamation Got a shocking but interesting offer tonight!

I had got a very interesting offer - for being nice to a stranger tonight.

I was going to the bank to do the nightly deposit (Usually dont do it on Friday nights, but I thought I'd do it tonight.)

I pulled into the parking lot and looked around to see if anyone was hiding or hanging around. I saw this women (I estimate in her late 20's, early 30's) waving me down. Against all of my better judgement, I coast on over. I thought she might be in trouble.

She was fairly attractive, dressed decent enough. I pull up next to her and roll down my window, leaving the car in gear and ready to haul a$$ if anything happens. She leans foward and looks at me for a good few seconds then stated that she wasn't a robber or mugger or anything strange, but she asked if I could give her a ride to her friends house just a mile down the road.

She didn't have a purse, and didn't have a place to hide a gun so I thought about it for a second and told her to hop in.

"Wow, I just love Mustangs, especially Red ones." Not the first time I heard that one.

I introduce myself and she introduces herself and holds out her hand. I shake it, but her grip lingered for a minute. Right then I thought, Oh God! I just unwittingly picked up a prostitute!

She tells me the neighborhood she needs to go in. Of course it has to be one of the worst neighborhoods in town. Off of Blunt Rd! Bad area. Bad bad bad area! And here I am in a new Shiny Red Car, that's LOUD. Nah it won't draw unwanted attention!

I pull out of the bank (Didn't do the money drop) and go to take another look at my newly acquired passenger. She's somewhat pretty, and staring right at me smiling and playing with her hair. Oh god, I'm going to get busted for having a MADAM in the car. Great! I'm expecting the cops to bust out any minute and for my butt to be on the next episode of either COPS, or 'World's Scariest Police Chases'.

I get on the road and open her up a little (THE CAR). The Girl; Cindy, says she likes the way my car sounds. She looks at me and says "Your a car nut aren't you?" I tell her 'yeah' and then I immediately start talking about cars. I catch myself and realize I might be boring her, so I just make small talk.

I drive her to this BAD area of town, and she points out this house and asks if I could wait outside for a minute. She was going to see if her friend was home. She gets out and runs out of view to the side of the house. Here I am with my LOUD car idling in a BAD part of town at one in the morning.

I was expecting for some drunk Redneck to come meandering out of the house with a shotgun and or Automatic Rifle while wearing one of those Beer dispensing Helmets yelling "You Little D***, You Scre**** my Wife. I'm going to kill you"

But she came running back into view and got back in the car. She said "Okay take me home with you" Then laughed and put kinda carressed my neck with her hand. She asked if I could drive her home. I nod and we drive off. We start talking and she asks what I'm doing out this time of night.

She's smiling at me again and batting eyes at me.

I told her I just got off work. She asks what I plan on doing the rest of the night. I don't know. We talked while I drove. I knew the nieghborhood she lived in, I used to live not to far from it. About 5 minutes into talking, I can't remember exactly how it came out, but it seemed like out of no where she asked me if I wanted to have a beer with her at her house.

I raise my eyebrows with interest and realized I was nodding my head with a smirk. Oops. When we pull into the neighborhood she - OUT OF NOWHERE....PURE STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BLUE.....SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF ME...ASKS ME IF I WANT A CERTIAN ....ummmmmm...How to put it....Favor Do you all catch my drift! BJ

In shock, I ask her with disbelief "WHAT???" Her expression kinda changes, and she looked a little embarrassed (I know I was blushing.)

She said we were getting along real well (Hell I was only in the car with her for 10 mintues) and she thought I seemed like a real "Cool Guy".

"I don't do things like this at all, I don't know." She says. I begin to studder and stammer a bit. I told her that I appreciate the offer and would of taken her up on it If I wasn't happily married" I'm not married, I just blurted it out.

When she pointed out her house and I pulled over, she sat in my car for what seemed like 5 minutes looking at me (It was only like 15 seconds) and gave me this puppy dog look.

"Well thanks for the Ride Damien. You have a good night. Dont forget this place." Then she ran off towards the house.

I put the pedal to the metal and drove around for a little while longer thinking about what had just happened.

I mean, I've been offered things like that before, but it still shocks me when someone's so blunt and foward about it.

SEE THE KIND OF PEOPLE I MEET?

I MEET THE STRANGEST PEOPLE.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 04:10 AM   #2
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Man. Dude! GO BACK!!! Are you NUTS!!??
Project: 1988 Coupe - EFI 5.8L Twin Turbo with Victor intake, Canfield heads, F303 cam, March aluminum underdrive pulleys, TKO (or T56 if funds permit), PBR twin piston calipers and 13" rotors up front, 94 Cobra rear calipers and 12" rotors on the rear, 3.73's, Griggs K-member, tubular front control arms, torque arm and panhard bar, polished 99 Cobra wheels.

"The GR-40 kit installation is now complete, and the humble Fox-chassis car will now out-corner and out-stop a ZR-1 or a Viper, and support massive horsepower additions with perfect balance."
Griggs Racing

ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 04:14 AM   #3
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Default Let me Add..

I've had similar offers, but thats after I have at least talked to the girl for 2 hours. TEN MINUTES THOUGH!

I can just picture it now.

I have a little to much to drink, Do....ummmm .....yeah okay. Pass out. Wake up Fuzzy headed, in a strange place NAKED, with some Big Fat guy with french fries from two days ago stuck in his beard wearing a shirt that says "Guns dont Kill, I Kill." and having 3 foot long pipe wrench in his hand, leaning over, peering at me with crazed eyes. THUNK. There goes Mercury.

Last edited by Mercury; 11-17-2001 at 04:19 AM..
Old 11-17-2001, 04:20 AM   #4
Coupe5oh
Registered Member

good ole mercury, my man, now, i know i dont have to lecture you about anything, but a chick willing to do that.....ummmm you know, that quick?? (her mind thinking) your a body building stud she couldnt resist, 2...she really liked your car....3...shes is nAAAAsty!, but hey, What did she do at that house you drove her to? hmm that reminds me of some hood rats around...well not around, but in my city i live, they give you a story like, "i need to pick up my paycheck, or "see if someones home" if you would have went in her home, she would have offered you some of tha crack rock, or heroin you just took her to get....lol ok, im just looking at it worst case scenario? but partna, i dont trust noooooobody, but that is one hell of an offer

Be careful with them broads....
Police package 5spd 90 Lx, Stock original motor, 3.27grs, BM fan, fms 10.5 clutch, D&D quadrant, and adjuster, ADS chip, 180 stat, mac cai, mac h-pipe, mac subframe connectors, ASP crank pulley, ripper shifter, 26x10.5 M/T sport pros welds. 246 hp according to analyzer
Race weight: 3,120

E.t-13.57 with 26x10.50's e.t. streets. 1.88 60'

mph- 99.92 mph
Coupe5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 04:28 AM   #5
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Default Now that you mention it!

During our small talk she lent her friend some money and she was going to see if she had it.

When I glanced at her to see if she could be concealing a weapon before she got in the car, I also looked for the obvious track marks (for those who know what they are. Most should.)

Her posture, and voice didnt give any hint of bieng high, or a junkie. Her voice was steady, and she seemed aware of the enviornment she was in. I've seen junkies, and drug addicts before.

I broke every Rule on that one. At least I know where to go on Saturday Nights Now Joke.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Old 11-17-2001, 04:35 AM   #6
Coupe5oh
Registered Member

Well you seem down to earth man, i would trust your judgment, if your like me, you wouldnt even let no dirty gal in your nice interior...lol like i said, just looking at the worst case scenario, but actually, thats not the worst case, you did that bye scoping her for concealed weapons

and yea, i know what tracks are.

btw, your stories are always cool....peace
Police package 5spd 90 Lx, Stock original motor, 3.27grs, BM fan, fms 10.5 clutch, D&D quadrant, and adjuster, ADS chip, 180 stat, mac cai, mac h-pipe, mac subframe connectors, ASP crank pulley, ripper shifter, 26x10.5 M/T sport pros welds. 246 hp according to analyzer

mph- 99.92 mph
Old 11-17-2001, 04:47 AM   #7
69fastback
IRAQ VET

dude i bet anything she went go pick op some drugs. Maybe not herion but easliy been some crack or weed or something like that. Some people u just can't tell if they are high or not. Hell if she was going to do it right there in the car u wouldn't have had to worry about going in. so girls are just freaks who knows.

U have some crazy stuff happen to u i love the stories u tell.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 04:52 AM   #8
Coupe5oh
Registered Member

Oh, and someone that goes in a house, and right back out, in a bad neighborhood, ghetto projects or whatever, then im really scared, then i start getting ready to get jacked, or rushed by cops, thats just my paranoid mind i guess.
Old 11-17-2001, 05:23 AM   #9
PKRWUD

I quit.
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 05:29 AM   #10
Coupe5oh
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
I quit.

Quitter!....lol j/k

mph- 99.92 mph
Old 11-17-2001, 08:12 AM   #11
rbatson

Default I agree..

You just took her to get her 'fix'. Would of been bad, getting pulled by the cops.. they may not have believed the "I just picked her up, I never seen her before tonight" story. I wouldn't go back to that house bro.. Any chick that offers 'something' that fast has done that before, the next day you will wake up wondering what neat diseases you have now. Though I realize, a offer like that is hard to resist.. heeh
Old 11-17-2001, 09:32 AM   #12
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

I agree, I think she proably bought some type of drug. And anyone that offers THAT so soon, she has to have done it a lot before and no one wants to wake up with a nice new STD.

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 10:07 AM   #13
PKRWUD

Rookies.
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 11-17-2001, 11:38 AM   #14
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Option #1: You leave her there, then probably feel guilty for not knowing if she was in trouble.

Option #2: You bolt on her at that house, later think, I hope she never sees me again.

Option #3: You nail her. While it's very much possible she just thought you were cute, you helped her out, and she was hmmm horney, it's just as likely that she was 1/2 high filled with STD's and just waiting for guy #463 to do. Let's also consider you... being the nice guy would wind up giving your number to her so

Option #3A: She now calls you every day for a year, latches on and decides you were meant to be together.

Option #3B: She calls you a few days down the road saying you have a baby on the way, even it it's not yours.

Option #3C: She calls you and tells you make sure you get to a clinic and have yourself checked out.

Option #4: You do what you did, laugh about it for a while, and keep movin on to something that might actually be worth your time.

I would be the most fearful of options #3B #3C
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 11:50 AM   #15
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Default I sure wont be knocking on that door!

I dont think you all have to worry about me going back and knocking on that door.

Better scrub my car out good today. Let me grab the Lysol.

Old 11-17-2001, 11:57 AM   #16
90'5.0 Conv
Long time member in and out

I have to agree with rbatson on this one. That just sounds awful peculiar to me but that's just my opinion. I do have to say though that I believe you made the right decision espcially the last one. LOL. I will tell you this though, when we got to her friends house and she said she would be right back and all that jazz. I would've been burning the tires down getting the hell out of there but like I said thats just what I think especially considering the time of night and all.
James
2 Ch Flowmasters

1/8th ET 9.04
90'5.0 Conv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 01:42 PM   #17
PKRWUD

You guys are terrible. Really. Unit, how do you go through life with such a narrow field of vision? I am really surprised by you guys on this one. I'm not saying she was a saint, but you never met her, either, and you know what, guys aren't the only ones who get horny, or that get turned on by someone quickly. I'm not joining NOW tomorrow, but you guys need to work on your double standard. Especially those who are so quick to condemn her to being a "junkie"! What a joke. Don't choke on your beer while you're laughing so hard.

Merc, this very well may have been a great person for you to see a time or two. You've been flopping around in the commitment frying pan for too long, and seem to see life as always being either joined at the hip with your soul mate, or alone in the darkest, farthest reaches of the earth. There is a middle ground, and right now that's where you need to be. Mach 1 said it best when he told you that there is nothing wrong with being alone. There's nothing wrong with seeing someone who isn't "perfect", and without visions of growing old together, either. You're sitting there drowning, and a life raft floats by, and all you can do is criticize it.

Very sad.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 11-17-2001, 01:51 PM   #18
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

PKRWUD

I'm a very open minded person, even if a person isnt perfect (God knows I'm not so why should I expect other people to be) or Anywhere near perfect they still need friends.

I can find something in common with just about anyone. I'm very friendly to just about everyone, unless they give me reason not to be.

I wasnt mean or spitefull towards this women, I ment no harm by my little joke. I just found it odd to be asked what I was asked after knowing the women only 10 minutes. Thats a little to fast for me.

She might very well be a nice person, and if I see her again I will be just as nice as I was before, she gave me no reason to be otherwise. I may be cautious of people, but I'm nice to them none the less. I think you miss took what I had said.

The Lysol thing was ment as a joke, and I realize it was in bad taste. Sorry.
Old 11-17-2001, 02:04 PM   #19
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

LOL

Being a bartender, I get those offers all the time!! Rarely do I ever take them up on them, but I have a few times! Ya only live once... But be carefulllllllll!!!
Old 11-17-2001, 02:40 PM   #20
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Thumbs down Closed Minded??

Hmm... what am I missing here?

#1 Girl standing on side of road, all alone no purse.
#2 Her friend, in the worst neighborhood in town might "owe her some money" wondering if Merc can give her a ride over there.
#3 She stops in at friends house, askes him to wait, then comes back out and asks him to take her home and have a beer.
#4 She offers to have sex with him.

I guess as a person who's been in basically the same scenerio, more than once, I can speak from experiance. I have NO regrets about not taking that girl up on that. I later found out she 1/2 supported herself by getting knocked up by guys.

Now none of us were there, so it's hard to say, but as a general rule, I wouldn't nail a chick I don't know, who's acting suspitious, after 10min of talking to her.

By the way. Double standard MY ***. I have no idea where you came up with that. More like careful. You never know what you're getting into these days.

If you want an

Option #5 She was a lonely, relatively cute girl who was longing to be with somebody. Damien was a nice guy, he was cute (I'm assuming here, lol) and she was willing to put a lot on the line for the chance to actually have a memorable night for once. Her friends live in a poor part of town because they are also younger, and they are just trying to make it on there own so that is the only place they can afford. She originally anticipated staying there, but thought maybe a chance of something happening with Damien was worth the a little risk taking, so she excitedly told her friends she was gonna zip back to her place with that cute guy that brought her there.

I wouldn't have lied to her about being married, and I probably would have tried to get her phone number, I may have even gone in to check out the scenerio. Who knows.

Bottom line is, he felt uncomfortable as all hell, and you want to jump on him for that, PKRWUD. We weren't there, neither were you, but Damien was. That's all that I can really say on this.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote