View Single Post
Old 11-17-2001, 01:42 PM   #17
PKRWUD

You guys are terrible. Really. Unit, how do you go through life with such a narrow field of vision? I am really surprised by you guys on this one. I'm not saying she was a saint, but you never met her, either, and you know what, guys aren't the only ones who get horny, or that get turned on by someone quickly. I'm not joining NOW tomorrow, but you guys need to work on your double standard. Especially those who are so quick to condemn her to being a "junkie"! What a joke. Don't choke on your beer while you're laughing so hard.

Merc, this very well may have been a great person for you to see a time or two. You've been flopping around in the commitment frying pan for too long, and seem to see life as always being either joined at the hip with your soul mate, or alone in the darkest, farthest reaches of the earth. There is a middle ground, and right now that's where you need to be. Mach 1 said it best when he told you that there is nothing wrong with being alone. There's nothing wrong with seeing someone who isn't "perfect", and without visions of growing old together, either. You're sitting there drowning, and a life raft floats by, and all you can do is criticize it.

Very sad.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote