MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-08-2002, 04:44 PM   #1
BowTie Eater 5 Liter
Registered Member

Location: Maple Ridge B.C. Canada, The Best Place In The World
Talking Grad Pranks?

We have a couple ideas for what we could do as grad pranks, but i want to get more ideas, so u old timers, What did you do as your grad prank?

some ideas were to fill the principal's office with packing peanuts, or put the principals s-10 up on blocks, just high eanough that the back wheels wont move the vehicle.
1984 Bronco II, 36" Michelin Military Tires, 95 EFI 5.0, NP435 Tranny, NP208 Doubler, NP205 Transfer Case, Fill Size Solid Dana 44 Front End, WH Progressive Rate Rock Crawling Coils, Bronco 8.8 Rear, Skyjacker Softride Leafs, 5.13 Gears, Detroit Locker. Final Crawl Ratio Of 175:1

88 GT
Best 60ft. 2.181
Best ET 14.350
Best MPH 98.01
~WRECKED!!!!~
BowTie Eater 5 Liter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 05:05 PM   #2
NotchJohnson
Registered Member

Since we live in a fishing comunity, we placed fish carcasses all over the school, threw shrimp under the flormats and threw blocks of chum on the roof. If you do this, dont place anything around your classrooms. I helped the seniors do that when I was a junior. Last year we decided to mess with our rival school and stole their 5x10 front doormat and secured it to the front of our school with 5200 marine sealant. We did this on a saturday night so by monday morning it was pretty stuck. It was funny as hell to watch them try to pry it up. Later
Old 12-08-2002, 10:08 PM   #3
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

My buddies let 3 pigs go on in our school last year, they numbered
1, 2 and 4. So they would keep looking for one pig even after they caught them. Everyone knew about it so it didn't work out, but that's an idea.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 12:31 AM   #4
NotchJohnson
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1
My buddies let 3 pigs go on in our school last year, they numbered
1, 2 and 4. So they would keep looking for one pig even after they caught them. Everyone knew about it so it didn't work out, but that's an idea.
Lmao, thats awesome
Old 12-09-2002, 09:15 PM   #5
BowTie Eater 5 Liter
Registered Member

Location: Maple Ridge B.C. Canada, The Best Place In The World

hahaha, im gonna try and get ahold of some pigs or somethin, thats awsome
1984 Bronco II, 36" Michelin Military Tires, 95 EFI 5.0, NP435 Tranny, NP208 Doubler, NP205 Transfer Case, Fill Size Solid Dana 44 Front End, WH Progressive Rate Rock Crawling Coils, Bronco 8.8 Rear, Skyjacker Softride Leafs, 5.13 Gears, Detroit Locker. Final Crawl Ratio Of 175:1

88 GT
Best 60ft. 2.181
Best ET 14.350
Best MPH 98.01
~WRECKED!!!!~
BowTie Eater 5 Liter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 09:39 PM   #6
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

we had our principal's car towed..that old bastard.
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 10:58 PM   #7
Sarah
Registered Member

Default Good graduation prank.

Well i'm assuming your still in highschool and talking about doing a prank for graduation...?

My brother graduated in June 1998 from Chatsworth High, in Chatsworth, CA. He and a bunch of other people did the following;

(At a local high school nearby they have farm animals b/c they have a zoo program thing there) so he and a bunch of the jocks and etc...borrowed his buddies truck and stole a bunch of these animals, like 5 or 10 goats and they brought them to the school and then really early like before school started, they put all these goats on the roof of the school. It worked well because it wasn't just like a regular roof, but each hallway for each different subject of study had like a roof of it's own and stuff so they were more like corridors and then they put them on top of each hallway, they put a few animals at once. They also super glued a bunch of the teachers door locks together. Hahah good stuff. I was there the day it all went dow and me and my friends just saw all these farm animals and were like what the hell??? School administration took the animals back and found out what school they were from and they were pissed!
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 11:20 PM   #8
Tod
Registered Member

doing something including a rival school is always good, but the numbering pigs thing is genious. can't you just see the janitor and the Vice Principal running around the school 'till all hours in the evening looking for that phantom pig? lol
Old 12-10-2002, 12:38 AM   #9
Titan
Registered Member

Our neighbor school set 30 chickens loose...friends said it was funny, but got old quick. When I was junior, 4 kids jb-welded quarters to every outside lock on the school. It sucked b/c the missed ONE, and school opened...also, they bragged about it quite a bit and by second period they were arrested...the school made the pay to replace EVERY DOOR, not just the locks, on the building. One of my friends (who committed the act) told me that the youngest guy took the rap. He was 16, the brother of a senior, so it was only probation for him...the others were looking at jailtime for trespassing on federal property. Just make sure whatever you do, you don't get caught...

Black on Black 98' GT 5-Speed
Mods = Stuff
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 12:42 AM   #10
Rice Hunter
Registered Member

silverfish in the library. My class did that, and thousands of crickets. Yeah fumigation!

453.9rwhp
387trq
Lots of fun
Convertible

Penn State University
Temple University School of Medicine (start August 27th )
Rice Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 01:53 AM   #11
Sarah
Registered Member

Default good grad pranks

Yah good point about being careful and not getting caught. Those kids that were bragging were stupid b/c to do something like that and then brag about it, is just like asking to get into trouble and to get caught. Jeez!
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 02:38 AM   #12
Tony Frank
Registered Member

yea, just dont get caught whatever you do......its bad news....

back in my hayday, my buddys dad was the principal and we had his keys, we broke in and knocked all the books off the shelfs in the library, and we knocked over all the lockers, then put piles of manuer in front of the entrances of the school

everyone knew it was us but we didnt get in trouble cause ther was no proof and i was with the principals son.......

whatever you do be careful

1985 Mustang GT 19,000 ORIGINAL miles, E-303 cam, edelbrock performer RPM intake, holley 600 cfm carb, MAC headers, windage tray, 8.8 rear end with 4.10 gears, 4"cowl hood, 5lug conversion, 04 Mach1 wheels.

http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?1501
Tony Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 12:18 PM   #13
bigdave
Registered Member

One year at a local high school in my area, someone stole the big bug on top of an exterminator's truck and cemented it to the walkway in front of the entrance. Next year they did the same thing except with a toilet.

RHC Member #83
bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 12:37 PM   #14
Agent_4573
Registered Member

Our highschool in New Jersey did the same thing with the pigs. THey were also numbered 1,2, and 4. What i don't get is how they got them to the top floor of the school without anyone noticing. We ended up getting to go home early cuz there was pig crap in all the hallways and the guys that got the pigs got community service for a while. So if you do hte pigs just be careful.
'89 LX 5.0, off-road h pipe, flowmaster muffs, underdrive pulleys, rebuilt WC T-5, King Cobra Clutch, 65mm throttle body, Explorer Upper/GT40 lower, Lakewood Rear Lift Bars. 76mm C&L Mass air w/ inlet pipe, Twisted wedge heads w/ stage 2 port,polish, MAC equal length shorties, Billet AFPR, 255LPH fuel pump, fresh low end w/ 10.5:1 compression.

If anyone ever wants to go to Raceway Park in Englishtown New Jersey, give me a shout.

RICER HATERS CLUB MEMBER 87!
www.ricehatersclub.com
Agent_4573 is offline   Reply With Quote