MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-21-2003, 12:44 PM   #1
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default Ground Forces Night Fight FYI

For Your Information
All squad Leaders are equiped with a single lense Low Light intensfier this is Much cheaper then Infa red and have One Eye Free which means the have good Parifrial Vison the Low Light Intesifier means they can see any moving target. This is your Basic Marine, Navy Seals, Army, Equipment it also means they can close the eye with the Low light Intesifier and aim and fire with the other and Never lose Night vision from there own muzzle flash. My Husband was a Seal and He showed me How it worked. It made everything look green but you could see very well but again it gives you tunnel vision you cannot see left or right only straight ahead thats why there is Only one Optic. So the Other eye can sweep at close range at Night. I Hope my Poor spelling didnt screw this Up and I tryed to explain that as best i can Not knowing much about it only what I was told.

Also this is why are soilders can Blitz anyone. they can attack in low light and through fog.

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2003, 01:33 AM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

yeah they have better stuff than we had in 91, iraq is still getting another azz kicking, lol, i hope that take out so-dam insane this time

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote