View Single Post
Old 11-14-2002, 08:34 PM   #14
this is not cbring
Registered Member

Quote:
WTF, LOL, what a moron. Ya pal let's compare a non street legal car with stock mustangs and Cameros
why not?

1) they run the same course and they compete in the same overall standings
2) every single event i've been to, i've seen mustang and "camero" owners talk smack to him and call him a ricer.

you know what i've seen by many on this board?

if there is a race and the mustang guy beats a "ricer" and the ricer complains about more cylinders, more cubes, nitrous, whatever..........its a "run what you brung" world

but if the import guy knows what he is doing and properly prepares a vehicle for the particular contest, i see, "no fair, that car isn't street legal, that's a stupid comparison" or "it took 2 power adders to beat me, pretty weak, huh" or "if i spent that kind of money on my ride, i'd run 9's"

convenient double standard?

Quote:
How many of the stock and modded mustangs your buddies car 'consistently embarasses' are autocross trailer queens?

Yeah, that's what I though.
well, he's ran it in about 150 events. i've been to maybe 20. i recall 1 particular trailered fox body saleen that would consistently tool the field.

i recall 4 particular trailered mustangs that consistently post worse times. i'm sure there have been other in the 130 or so events that i missed.

is that what you "though"???

i don't expect to win any arguments here, because mustang is always right.

i appreciate the time and consideration given to me by most. i appreciate a good portion of the posts made. however, i am particularly disgusted by those who'd rather talk crap about the things they hate. and i am disgusted by those that refuse to give any credit to anything not mustang and desperately search for any reason at all to not give any credit.