Thread: Hello Everyone!
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2005, 10:56 PM   #7
Jenns05Stang
Registered Member

Default Re: Hello Everyone!

Harold,

Your son is a wise young man.... I can understand your love of the 97 vert. When I got my 03 GT, I paid cash and had a cash paid 98 V-6 already in the "stable". It was a nice thing to have two poines in the stable... LOL.... Unfortunately, my mom had a major stroke and I got rid of both of them to take care of her and get her rehabilitated. I had a 9 month period of driving a 03 Mitsubishi Galant.. Having a car payment is a new thing for me. I have always tried to pay cash for the cars. But, heck! Since my dad's death in 1996 at 55 and now my mom's stroke at 61, I have realized that you only live once and time is of the essence. I gave it all away for my mama and I guess somehow it came back to me three fold! I am blessed, Sir. I really am.

So, although I am in the financial planning field and have retirement plans shoved down my throat daily. I have thrown caution to the wind and learned to be responsible enough to plan for my and my son's future, but live in the moment and to be able to die with no regrets!

If you want one bad enough, Harold, wait 9-10 months and see where the prices are. If you want one as bad as I wanted this little demon..You can do it!... Patience I have learned is an absolute virtue..

Have a nice evening....
Jennifer
Jenns05Stang is offline   Reply With Quote