MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-06-2002, 11:27 AM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Default Interesting week. More Money, Prostetic Body Parts, and Asain Girls.

Its been an intersting week for me. This thread has no real aim, I just need to write, so I thought what better way to do that than to post some of my experiences from this week. ALthough I should really be working on my story.This is just endless babbling.

Well, last Saturday night, The Sandman and I sat outside a Burger King in a very busy part of town, waiting for a friend of his. I was going to help put an Off Road H-Pipe on his friends car (a 2001 GT).

20 minutes rolled by, no friend, although we did manage to stay entertained by watching ricers race, Ricer rev at us, and girls drive by and wave.

I was standing beside my car, enjoying a cigarette, and basking in the neon glow from the Burger King sign, when off in the distance I heard a car horn.

Turning slowly to look at who it was, my eyes quickly focused on a car full of girls. They were the ones beeping. They were waving out at me. Okay this is were things get diffrent than the plethra of cars that had driven by before.

The passenger, who was very attractive, was half way leaning out the window waving something at me and yelling something. This has to be edited and re-worded for this site.

They yelled continouslyI want your (Insert Male anatomy part here)...I want your (Insert male anatomy part here)...

As they got closer I saw what it was they were waving at me....A....Umm......aaaaa.... Synthetic......Body Part.......A synthetic Male Body Part...

I quickly ducked, The thoughts of being hit by a projectile like that didnt appeal to me.

They didnt throw it, but I was playing it safe. The Sandman was like "What the hell????". I just turned and gave him a raised eyebrow and shrugged my shoulders.

Onto my work week.

Its been hotter than hell here. The tempratures intown have been over a 100 degrees. Friday, several thermometers registered as high as 105 degrees. Its been wearing me and my guys down. Speaking of which, I had to be a big jerk this week at work. Unfortunatley I had to fire one of my employees, and yell at two others.

The guy I had to fire had been a package handler for like 5 years, he remembered me when I was a loader/unloader. I like the guy, he's cool, but he just wasnt working anymore. He'd been told repeatdley, and I've tried to motivate him frequently, but no results. So, I had to let him go.

Then two of my best employees did No Call, No Shows Monday. When they came in Tuesday they came up to me and apologized and each one of course had an excuse (Which I genuinley believe). I was going to let them off easy, but all of my other employee's were around and would of thought I was showing special treatment, so I had to kinda, sorta Lay into them.

I was stern with them, not mean or harsh. But when one of them has a mother that was in a terrible car accident, and he is the only family member willing to take care of her, it makes it hard for me to do my job. I dont know.. I think I handled it right.

I told that employee if he needs some time off, or cant make it in, to call me as early as possible so I can get a back up. Just wish there was more I could do for my guys, they deserve so much more, I do all I can for them. Buy Gatorades in the extreme heat, buy Pizza, and do a few things that I probably......Well...I know I shouldnt..... Oh well.

Well, I got my second pay check Friday, and about flipped. It was a substantial amount more than my first one....A sizable amount....I was like bouncing off the walls. I went and asked my manager why my second pay check would be more than the first...He just kinda scratched his head. We looked into it and it turns out the company screwed up my first one. And the second one was what I'll be getting every pay period. I should get my reimbersment this week...

I needed it...Tires, Lawyers, Court Costs, Bussiness Trips, and car parts put a little bigger dent in the ol pocket book than I had hoped.

Oh well. That made me extremely happy.

One of my employees is trying to get me to go over his sisters house with him. It turns out he's been telling his sister and her friends (There all Filipino...And Fine) about his "Cool" Boss at work. And they want to meet me. Cool. Hehehehe...I'll keep you informed on what goes on with that......Which will probably be nothing considering I dont cheat..Never have...Never will. All's it will be is just flirting...But thats fun to.

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. Stage 2 CNC heads with Large Valves, Comp Cams (270-274 dur .550 lift), Forged Crank, DRP pistons, Manly H-beams, Pro M 87 mm Mass Air, 24lb Inj, 75mm TB, Plenum Spacer ,Long Tube Headers, Homemade H-pipe, 2 chamber Flows, 4:10's, Steeda Tri-Ax, LKW 70/30's, Eibach Drag Springs, Steeda SubFrames, Battle Boxes, Rear Girdle, Adj uppers, Alunimum Drshft, Southside Lift Bars.

Project Cars, 64 1/2 6cyl coupe, 1930 Model A Nostalgia Rod.

Last edited by Mercury; 07-06-2002 at 11:49 AM..
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 11:47 AM   #2
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Hehe, good stuff man.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 12:31 PM   #3
PKRWUD

Sounds to me like the women in your area are rather love starved. Maybe you guys need to give a little back to the community, you know, just to help quell the unrest.

Think of it as your civic duty.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 02:02 PM   #4
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
Sounds to me like the women in your area are rather love starved. Maybe you guys need to give a little back to the community, you know, just to help quell the unrest.

Think of it as your civic duty.

Take care,
-Chris
Ah, yes Pkrwud I see we think alike.

In all serouisness though, I'm not sure if this may be the reason, but I do live right next to the nations biggest military base..I cant remember if its the biggest land wise, or population wise..But anyway you know the saying...When the Cats away, the mice will play..Which is unfortunatley true..I dont like messing around with other peoples wife's or girls though...Gotta be carefull of that here.

I know what I would do in a situation like that, I know what I have done when I've been in those situations...And I wouldnt want some one as twisted as me getting even with me. Get my drift.
Old 07-06-2002, 02:15 PM   #5
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

it's good to have the merc man back[tim the tool man voice-argh argh argh argh], heheh those girl's were carrying a d------ jeez, military towns are a trip, when we went to ft campbell- 101st airborne they were gone, i would be talking to odie on the phone, their wives were driving by screaming, i was a good boy though, did'nt want some crazy infantry ranger hunting me, hehehe

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 02:16 PM   #6
Rev
Registered Member

Well, in all fairness, the first part of his name is Pkr, hee,hee.

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 02:18 PM   #7
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Rev
Well, in all fairness, the first part of his name is Pkr, hee,hee.

Rev
that is all. heheh

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 02:27 PM   #8
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Smile As Merc's world turns

Mercury:

You have a way with words.

"Basking under the glow of the Burger King sign" sounds so much better than 'Hanging out in front of the local burger joint".

Those girls waving a dildo at you and your friend as they drove by sound so charming. How can a guy resist that kind of special attention that a (probably drunk) girl screaming from a passing car imparts to you?

You handled the work situation just fine, as far as I can tell from your account of it.

The guy you fired had plenty of chances to straighten up and threw them away. His choice. Firing people stinks but it's a part of management duties and part of why you got the big raise. (Congratulations).

Don't try to be a 'buddy' to your people, but do try to be as reasonable and honest with them as you can be. Sounds like you're doing that already. Keep it up.

As for the employees sister...be cautious there.

Thanks for the post. Interesting, as always.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 02:43 PM   #9
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Well I was trying to avoid the word Dildo...But if Mr 5.0 said it...It must be cool then

Yeah, I wasnt exactly charmed by having a ..um....Dildo waved at me, and I wasnt about to go chasing off after them..Not exactly the kind of girl I'd like to take home..Just imagine telling everyone about the First time you all met.

Yeah, I was just chillin at the Burger Joint, toking on a Malboro, standing next to my G-Ride..Goin Bling Bling...When this Car full of Crazy Drunk Teenagers Drove by yelling that they wanted my man hood while waving this giant Dildo at me.....I knew right then that she was the one for me.! So I chased her down and its been Love ever since.

I also try to avoid being Buddies with my employes, I dont want them thinking I'm a push over, and I dont want them trying to take advantage of my kindness. Not to gloat, or sound like I'm full of myself, but it makes me feel somewhat respected when my employees call me up on there days off, or the weekends to ask me for advice on everything from Work related issues, car problems, to personal problems (Although I try to avoid those). I'm always available for them, though I let them know that there are things I can and cant say.

As for the sister issue, I'm not sure of the legallity of it, but its really his step sister. I'm sure that doesnt matter all that much though, its still like Taboo.

Thanks Mr 5.0, I appreciate the compliment on my use of words. I try to make things sound interesting even though there not, without bending the truth. Usually though I get in to much of a hurry and dont make the whole thread equally as ....Story like...

Old 07-06-2002, 03:02 PM   #10
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Meeting up with an employee's sister? I thought last post you were talking about the 1st or 2nd girlfriend after Marya. Remember, cheating doesn't always have to be the physical act... Oh well, whatever floats your boat!

Good to see your life is as interesting as usual. Take care, and don't be a stranger to MW!
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 02:35 AM   #11
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury
Well I was trying to avoid the word Dildo...But if Mr 5.0 said it...It must be cool then

Yeah, I wasnt exactly charmed by having a ..um....Dildo waved at me,

LMFAO!!!

Dildo...... there, I had to say it too!
Old 07-07-2002, 12:31 PM   #12
The Sandman
Registered Member

Merc, if only you woulda got the numbers of some of those waitresses from Hooters last night, your week would've been complete

« Red Firebird »
[ A4 ][ W68 ]

[ Interior Painted Red/Black ][ Wings West Spoiler (Black) ][ Firebat Decals ]
[ (^ How-to For ^) ][ Zaino'ed x 17 ]
[ Mobil 1 ][ Flowmaster 80 ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LS1.com Moderator
FirebirdV6.com Moderator
North Bay Mustang Moderator
The Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 03:57 PM   #13
PKRWUD

Excuse me?
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 07-07-2002, 04:02 PM   #14
Rev
Registered Member

Maybe not charmed, but how about amused, or even aroused?

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 04:10 PM   #15
digital3.3

hey at least she didn't drive by and hit you with it, what explainion that would be.
Old 07-07-2002, 04:32 PM   #16
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by Rev
Maybe not charmed, but how about amused, or even aroused?

Rev
Oh my!

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 07-07-2002, 09:34 PM   #17
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mustangbelle306
Remember, cheating doesn't always have to be the physical act...
I must really agree with Belle there, possibly a good thread to see what everyone defines as cheating. I was once in that situation with my g/f and the way she acted. I knew she wasn't doing anything physical with another guy but flirts and somethings she used to say bothered me. But back to Merc's story, buddy I don't know what you do, but you gotta let me on in these secrets, you have a million stories about woman wanting you and I want in. lol I would never still a guys girl, especially a guy who's in the arm, who is trained in combat, armed with heavy machinery.

Sam.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote