MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-03-2002, 01:40 AM   #21
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking Welcome from Texass!!

Hi ya.
Welcome to Mustang Works from Texass!!! You wil like it here. This is the site that hosts the 'creme of the crop' when it comes to Stangs!!!! enjoy! Topless In Texas

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 05:15 AM   #22
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Hey, welcome to the site, glad to see another cali person
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 07:04 AM   #23
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Also like to say Welcome to Mustangworks. =) I'm pretty sure everyone has said what's had to be said. lol Everyone is really great here, I've been here 5-6 months and never one problem, everyone has been amazing threw any of my car or life problems. You'll have to post some pics of your car for us.

Here is a Pic of My Yellow Pony

Enjoy your stay, and hope to hear from you soon.
§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 08:43 AM   #24
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

Welcome and make yourself at home here! There are great ppl here that can help you out with just about every problem you can encounter with you pony. Also, show us some pics of you stang
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 09:16 AM   #25
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Sorry I was so short earlier. I had to go back to work.

I haven't seen your website yet, but it sounds like I should go visit. I should know this, but how far away is your town from me? I live on Travis AFB. It's near Fairfield and Vacaville. Don't worry about not knowing about your car. Everyone has to start somewhere. Hey, u were smart enough to pick a stang. Maybe a v6, but I started out with a four. Now All I have are v8's.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 04-03-2002, 11:06 AM   #26
YellowStangGurl
Registered Member

I have pics developing as we speak my my stang.... pickin up on friday i have a couple on a thread at stangnet.com so maybe i'll grab those...

Quote:
Originally posted by mustangman65_79
Sorry I was so short earlier. I had to go back to work.

I haven't seen your website yet, but it sounds like I should go visit. I should know this, but how far away is your town from me? I live on Travis AFB. It's near Fairfield and Vacaville. Don't worry about not knowing about your car. Everyone has to start somewhere. Hey, u were smart enough to pick a stang. Maybe a v6, but I started out with a four. Now All I have are v8's.
Thats funny that usay Fairfirld bcause I have 2 go there soon for a StateBoard test ewwww... for "cosmetology" Im not sure whe yet still waiting on that date but Fairfield is about 4 hours frm me in Tulare ... I've never heard of Travis so don'tfeel bad that you haven't heard of Tulare ... Tulare is known as a "vacaville" ha cowville.... vaca = cows in portuguese.... if thats what u mean 2 in ur post ... its hard 4 me 2 post in here sometimes cause of work and all that studying... so if i dont answer a post ... its just taking me a while 2 ge online thanx for being so sweet everyone... im glad i made this site my new mustang hom

Meow !
YellowStangGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 10:47 PM   #27
Pokey 5.0
Prince the Porcelain Pimp

how YOU doin!

im sorta new here and all i can say is you WILL like it here. great people, alot of stuff to learn, and anything else you can imagine too.

hope you like it here, i know i do

Tony
NMRA P/S #5131

CMP Racing
Flaming River
Pakman Motorsports
Belden Inc.
UPR Products
All Show Polishing (Rob 708-997-0226)
Strange Engineering
Pokey 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 11:43 PM   #28
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Default FLASHBACK!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowStangGurl
Thats funny that usay Fairfirld bcause I have 2 go there soon for a StateBoard test ewwww... for "cosmetology"
LOL...I remember when I took my State Board in Austin 19 years ago!!!! It sucked.
Tip from Topless....Valium...dont leave home w/out it!!!! ahhahaahha~ I've been at my shop now for 19 years in Sept. I'm a Master Stylist, Edu. Dir. and Cust. Serv. Rep. You will love the Industry!
One other tip...PLEASE go to a Upscaled, Current and NICE shop!!!! It will be to your benefit! Somewhere where they have extensive training... Dont do Supercuts or anythiing like that! Dont sell yourself short! Good luck! Topless In Texas

Old 04-03-2002, 11:48 PM   #29
YellowStangGurl
Registered Member

thanx topless.... im an assistant right now for the owner of the salon.... shes known as the best clolrist in our town so i feel very fortunate ! thanx so much hun.... lol now i can ask u about my car and haircolor haha.... what color do u use at ur salon... we use Goldwell, just curious byeee

Meow !
Old 04-04-2002, 12:13 AM   #30
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Cool :)

Hey again,
Thats great that your able to assist b4 you get your license. We have a VERY EXTENSIVE training program at my salon. We are Intercouiffure members...if I can ever get the link to our Website, i'll post it for you. although I'm SURE it hasnt been updated in years probably!
My boss Is the Niece of John Jay, who owns many schools and Shops in the New Orleans/La. area. He is the pres. of the American Chapter of Intercouiffure. He is known world wide and does famous peeps hair. My boss has done shows in Italy and New York.. we just went to a private class in N.O. 2 weekends ago...It was awesome..
We've been lucky enough to have private classes and/or visits in our Salon from Horst, Rusk, and John Jay himself....we consider ourself VERY FORTUNATE!!!!!!!
We use Goldwell, Logics, ColorPerfect, Midway, Koleston . I myself had to quit doing color and highlights about 7 years ago because of my chronic asthma. I developed a severe allergy to the colors/bleaches and have been to the hospital because of it. I was finding every day, I would have to go home and hook up to a nebulizer. (breathing machine)...so it was either quit doing color or QUIT....... But since I have quit doing color my asthma and allergies have been much better. I still suffer from them but NOTHING like I did back then!!!!
Whats the name of your shop? Are they members of Intercouiffure?? You will love your training....You learn more in your training period than you will EVER learn from beauty school!!!!! And if your in a good shop, it is VERY LUCRITIVE!!!!!!!
Keep in touch and lemme know how it goes......
Christine aka: Topless In Texas

Old 04-04-2002, 01:20 AM   #31
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Wow I didnt know there was so much training involved in cutting hair! Supercuts is just fine for me lol.

Later
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 04:57 AM   #32
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Quote:
Wow I didnt know there was so much training involved in cutting hair! Supercuts is just fine for me lol.
I had no idea either.

Quote:
Thats funny that usay Fairfirld bcause I have 2 go there soon for a StateBoard test ewwww... for "cosmetology" Im not sure whe yet still waiting on that date but Fairfield is about 4 hours frm me in Tulare ... I've never heard of Travis so don'tfeel bad that you haven't heard of Tulare ... Tulare is known as a "vacaville" ha cowville.... vaca = cows in portuguese.... if thats what u mean 2 in ur post

When u find out about your date and time. Let me know please. I hope I will be back in time to meet u. I should be back around the 18th of April. Right now I'm deployed to the Indian Ocean, on a small island.

Vacaville is a real town, but it is funny ithat Vaca means cow. Cowville, I'll never forget that.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 04-04-2002, 10:37 AM   #33
YellowStangGurl
Registered Member

Talking

Quote:

I had no idea either.

When u find out about your date and time. Let me know please. I hope I will be back in time to meet u. I should be back around the 18th of April. Right now I'm deployed to the Indian Ocean, on a small island.

Vacaville is a real town, but it is funny ithat Vaca means cow. Cowville, I'll never forget that.
Ohhh you'll be home cause when I get my date I'm thinkin it might be a month away from when I recieve it in the mail... so yea i'll let ya know ...ya u guys don't wanna go 2 supercuts haha or saturday's ... i know their prices are cheap but so are their hair cuts.... go 2 a nice salon, you'll be amazed. Oh nd NEVER get color at Satudays or any cheap place like that even if a weave is only like 25.00 OMG you will definitly be sorry lol... jst some advice... Ive seen these n clients that we have 2 fix that walk in the salon i work at

Meow !
Old 04-04-2002, 10:46 AM   #34
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

That would be great. I've always wanted to meet someone off this site. Now Dan has to make a part just for personals-lol. Yes, please let me know when u are coming down here, and I'll try to find u. I'll show u my primer stang-haha. There is no use for me to go to a salon. In the military, we have to keep our hair short. But if u wouldn't mind, could U cut mine when u arrive? lol. Take care.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 04-04-2002, 11:20 PM   #35
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Hey guys, let me know too when you're up in Fairfield. I'm twenty minutes away in Davis, so I'd love to shoot down and meet up with you all. Take it easy.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 11:55 PM   #36
YellowStangGurl
Registered Member

okie dokie sure thing... im so upset right now.... i just got home from work and i always give my car an inspection b4 i go inside the house well turns out someone hit my car when they opened their door and dinged it im soooo pist grrrr how much is it 2 fix a ding ??? is it an easy process or will they have 2 fix the whole back end i dunno its small no paint chipped off.... ok well please help with that question thanx byeee )

Meow !
Old 04-05-2002, 08:58 AM   #37
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Hey, yellow stang, I tried to go to your web page. It said it wasn't there. whats up?

Quote:
Hey guys, let me know too when you're up in Fairfield. I'm twenty minutes away in Davis, so I'd love to shoot down and meet up with you all. Take it easy.
Hey, no problem here. I didn't know I has someone so close to me. U should come down more often.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 04-05-2002, 01:35 PM   #38
YellowStangGurl
Registered Member

Quote:
Hey, yellow stang, I tried to go to your web page. It said it wasn't there. whats up?

Hmmm i dunno other people here dont seem 2 have a problem... try this : http://www.hometown.aol.com/prynsesmichelle

maybe its ur server hmmm....

Meow !
Old 04-05-2002, 09:14 PM   #39
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

It worked this time. I think maybe AOL was down when I tried it. U look pretty good. I've never seen a potuguese women before, but I'm impressed.

Here's the question u knew was going to come up sooner or later. Are u still going out with this guy on your site? Or any guy for that matter?
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
Old 04-05-2002, 09:36 PM   #40
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Welcome to the board!
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote