MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-25-2006, 10:57 AM   #1
pny_p51
Registered Member

Smile Hi new mem. #1 stang fan!!

Hi there! Nice 2 meet U!
I have always loved the mustang, since I was 13yrs. old. (an example of my Aunt's car, back in the '80s)
Pretty cool!! The neighbor kid, down the street, came up to me one day with gleam in his eye, he said that he loved my new car! I looked at him and said, that he'd have one someday! He had the same compassion sound in his voice, that I had had when I saw my aunt's cobra for the first time! Although, her's was all black, reall cool!
I told him that, that kind of compassion never dies! I know I will always love Mustangs! All my friends are jelous!!
Oh-well!!
Have a great day! I look forward to meeting you all soon!!
Happy crusin'!!!!!!!
PHP Code:
An example of my car!! 

Last edited by pny_p51; 02-25-2006 at 11:54 AM..
pny_p51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 11:48 PM   #2
RBatson
Registered Member

Default Re: Hi new mem. #1 stang fan!!

Nice car. Is this your first mustang?
Old 02-26-2006, 01:03 AM   #3
pny_p51
Registered Member

Smile Re: Hi new mem. #1 stang fan!!

Hi there!
yes! first mustang! Just got it 4 weeks ago! But I have wanted one since I was 13.
This pic, isn't my car... Mine is a black Mustang 2006 V6, with pny pkg. I still have to take pics of mine, when I do, I'll get them on the site.

A weird thing happened with my car the other day...
I went out to start her up, put the key in the ignition, turned the key, and nothing happened!!

So I called the dealership. They towed the car to the shop, and found out that the battery had a faulty battery! So they replaced it and now it's running fine.

Very weird! Don't ya think??

It's nice to meet you! Have you had Mustangs long? I looked at your profile, and it looks like you're only 3 yrs older than me.. kinda cool.
Is your Mustang a 2006? Or older?? What color is it? any accessories, which you've added?

I'm thinking about getting dual-exhaust, for one, poss. new hubb caps too.

Thanks for the reply! Hope to hear from you soon!! Have a great night!
Old 02-26-2006, 01:42 AM   #4
RBatson
Registered Member

I'm on my 3rd mustang, an 04 Mach 1. I still have the car I bought at 22yrs old.. an 89 lx Sport vert. Sport=v8. The motor that came in the car is sitting in the garage, the motor in it needs a rebuild at the present time. Its a bit of a monster, I outran a sportbike with it. I will get it going again sometime. I had a 97 Cobra vert, nice car.. the Mach is alot fast but my first love is the 89 and sometime soon(I hope) I'll get it going again. I have alot of money in it... ALOT of money. Anyhow, I wish you luck with your car. I think you should be one with a V8 but.. to each his own.

Umm, if you're wanting to do mods already.. go get a 8 banger.. you're going to end up with one anyhow.
Old 02-26-2006, 01:52 AM   #5
pny_p51
Registered Member

I love the 89's !! They sure are gorgeous cars! My fav has to be this year's! The inside is so fun, very retro!

Can I ask a question? Are you male or female?? Just curious.. I'm female, just in case Starla Sky didn't give it away! lol!!

thanks for the advise..
Old 02-26-2006, 02:10 AM   #6
RBatson
Registered Member

Most folks on here are male. I like the 89 mustangs too. I really do love that car.

Good luck with your car, I'm sure you will enjoy it. Actually the v6 has the hp the old v8s had. Enjoy it.
Old 02-26-2006, 02:43 AM   #7
pny_p51
Registered Member

it's ok that im here? right?
of course being a female, as I am.... and usually I get along better with the opposite sex, I'd like to stay...

thanx for the wishes. do you have any pics of your car? I'd love to see them.

any suggestions on other eccessories I should get for my car?
thanx again!!
Old 02-26-2006, 03:13 AM   #8
Mr.Mustang302
Mr. Mustang302

Accessories? Maybe a V-8. Give it that extra kick in the pants. By the way, black is an excellent color for a mustang.
Mr.Mustang302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 03:23 AM   #9
pny_p51
Registered Member

thanx! I'll look into that!
maybe this will help find a guy..
slim pikins around my area
oh well, at least i'm havin fun..

of course, now all my friends want rides too.. heah, maybe i could charge them...lol!!
Old 02-27-2006, 10:28 AM   #10
frmula505
Registered Member

I had a 89 GT convertible. I wrapped it around a tree about three years ago. Thats one reason I bought the 85Lx conv. I am working on. I am also new to the site.
frmula505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 11:16 AM   #11
P.C.
SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND HOLD ON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pny_p51
Hi there! Nice 2 meet U!
I have always loved the mustang, since I was 13yrs. old. (an example of my Aunt's car, back in the '80s)
Pretty cool!! The neighbor kid, down the street, came up to me one day with gleam in his eye, he said that he loved my new car! I looked at him and said, that he'd have one someday! He had the same compassion sound in his voice, that I had had when I saw my aunt's cobra for the first time! Although, her's was all black, reall cool!
I told him that, that kind of compassion never dies! I know I will always love Mustangs! All my friends are jelous!!
Oh-well!!
Have a great day! I look forward to meeting you all soon!!
Happy crusin'!!!!!!!
PHP Code:
An example of my car!! 
AWESOME RIDE!
P.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 05:01 PM   #12
pny_p51
Registered Member

Hi frmula 505.
Nice to meet you. I'm sorry to hear about your old car. I hope you were ok! but I bet at the same time it was devistating to see your car like that! well, if you weren't too out of it, that is...
This one is my first stang! I'm just having alot of fun driving it around..
Being a woman, I feel a little funny about being here, even though I am interested in learning more about my new car, I don't know really anything yet.. But I learn quick..
My friends all think I'm a bit strange, because I can stand and stare at my mustang for awhile, just in awe over her! Maybe I am strange, but since I was 13, I have wanted her, and here she is! I'm sure the newness will die down, but I don't think it will ever go away completely!
Well, thanks for the message! Have a great day, and I'll see ya!
Starla Sky*
Old 02-28-2006, 09:22 AM   #13
frmula505
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pny_p51
Hi frmula 505.
Nice to meet you. I'm sorry to hear about your old car. I hope you were ok! but I bet at the same time it was devistating to see your car like that! well, if you weren't too out of it, that is...
This one is my first stang! I'm just having alot of fun driving it around..
Being a woman, I feel a little funny about being here, even though I am interested in learning more about my new car, I don't know really anything yet.. But I learn quick..
My friends all think I'm a bit strange, because I can stand and stare at my mustang for awhile, just in awe over her! Maybe I am strange, but since I was 13, I have wanted her, and here she is! I'm sure the newness will die down, but I don't think it will ever go away completely!
Well, thanks for the message! Have a great day, and I'll see ya!
Starla Sky*
Hi nice to meet you to. I like all cars but mustangs are my favorite. I have two of them right now. I have my 03 Cobra. It's Torch red 10th aniversary. with the special red and black leather interior. It has a few mods and is putting 476hp and 502tq to the wheels. i also have a 85 Lx convertible. It's just a v6, but its my summer cruiser. It has a Zenon body kit and 17" dayton wire wheels(a lowrider see I like all cars). And your not the only one that sits back and check your car out. Some of my GM buddies call me a traitor because I sold my 98 Ram Air Formula to get my Cobra, but I think it was a step up...Jose
Heres a link to my cars if you want tocheck them out
http://racingsouthwest.com/forums/in...ODE=12&CID=695
frmula505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:56 PM   #14
pny_p51
Registered Member

Hi again Jose,
You have a beautiful car!! I don't know what it is but I just love all Mustangs!! It was like I was born just for this specific type!! Crazy, I know....
My Mustang is a 2006 V6, pitch black, charcoal interior, with pny pkg. I'm just in love with her!! I named her Kitstanger... Kit (from Night Rider, and well, Stang, you know....) My friends think I'm nuts, but that's ok... They're just jealous, hee-hee!
I've been considering getting dual exhaust, what do you think? I get nervous though, thinking of someone attaching something to my car, and screwing it up... You know what I mean??
It's funny, when I'm out driving, I feel like that female racer. Do you know that she used to live about 10 miles away from me??? I didn't know her, but I used to go to the same high school she did!! I watched her race, and I think she's great!! I almost feel like I could do that, well, maybe not as good, but I am an agressive driver, and whip in and out of traffic real well...
It's fun talkin to ya, hope to hear from you again.. Take care of those cars!! oh, yeah, and yourself too!! tee-hee!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: