View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 04:56 PM   #14
pny_p51
Registered Member

Default Re: Hi new mem. #1 stang fan!!

Hi again Jose,
You have a beautiful car!! I don't know what it is but I just love all Mustangs!! It was like I was born just for this specific type!! Crazy, I know....
My Mustang is a 2006 V6, pitch black, charcoal interior, with pny pkg. I'm just in love with her!! I named her Kitstanger... Kit (from Night Rider, and well, Stang, you know....) My friends think I'm nuts, but that's ok... They're just jealous, hee-hee!
I've been considering getting dual exhaust, what do you think? I get nervous though, thinking of someone attaching something to my car, and screwing it up... You know what I mean??
It's funny, when I'm out driving, I feel like that female racer. Do you know that she used to live about 10 miles away from me??? I didn't know her, but I used to go to the same high school she did!! I watched her race, and I think she's great!! I almost feel like I could do that, well, maybe not as good, but I am an agressive driver, and whip in and out of traffic real well...
It's fun talkin to ya, hope to hear from you again.. Take care of those cars!! oh, yeah, and yourself too!! tee-hee!!
pny_p51 is offline   Reply With Quote