MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-30-2003, 08:21 AM   #1
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

Angry Hillary Rotten Clinton

I got this in an e-mail. If this won't tick you off nothing will...

Gold Star Mothers

Gold Star Mothers is an organization made up of women whose sons were killed in military combat during service in the United States armed forces.

Recently, a delegation of New York State Gold Star Mothers made a trip to Washington , DC , to discuss various concerns with their elected representatives.

According to published reports, there was only one politician who refused to meet with these ladies.

Can you guess which politician that might be?

Was it New York Senator Charles Schumer? Nope, he met with them.

Try again.

Do you know anyone serving in the Senate who has never showed anything but contempt for our military?

Do you happen to know the name of any politician in Washington who's husband once wrote of his loathing for the military?

Now you're getting warm!

You got it! None other than the Queen herself, Hillary Rotten Clinton.

She refused repeated requests to meet with the Gold Star Mothers.

Now, please don't tell me you're surprised. This woman wants to be President of the United States --- and there is a huge percentage of Voters who are eager to help her achieve that goal.

May you sleep in peace always...and please...hug or thank a Veteran for that privilege.

Think about this one !!!

Don't forget, our girl, Hillary Rodham Clinton, as a New York Senator, now comes under this fancy congressional Retirement and Staffing Plan.

It's common knowledge that, in order for her to establish NYS residency, they purchased a million+ dollar house in upscale Chappaqua , NY.

Makes sense.

Now, they are entitled to Secret Service protection for life. Still makes sense.

Here is where it becomes interesting. The mortgage payments hover at about $10,000 per month. BUT, an extra residency had to be built within the acreage in order to house the Secret Service agents.

The Clinton's now charge the Secret Service $10,000 monthly rent for the use of said Secret Service residence and that rent is just about equal to their mortgage payment, ........meaning that we, the tax payers, are paying the Clinton's mortgage, their transportation, their safety and security, their 12 man staff, and it's all perfectly legal.
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2003, 08:51 AM   #2
5.0L_Of_Fury
Registered Member

I spat at anyone who would vote for her...bot because shes a woman....because shes dumb
No Substitute For Cubic Inches!
BURN EM UP
fivepointzero@kytnar.org

"Give 'Er Hell"
"They Call It Minute Rice..Gee Are Those Actually Track Times?"
Firemen: We Find 'Em Hot And Leave 'Em Wet"
Rice Haters Club Member #23 (GM Ricer Fads)
Gotta Love Hatin 'Em
CLUTCHES,FUEL PUMP RELAYS,FOUR CYLINDERS
5.0L_Of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2003, 09:30 AM   #3
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Quote:
we, the tax payers, are paying the Clinton's mortgage, their transportation, their safety and security, their 12 man staff, and it's all perfectly legal.
They don't call Bill "Slick Willy" for nothing...
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2003, 03:44 PM   #4
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Exclamation Hillary is innocent (dammit!)

Anyone who had read my previous posts knows that I'm a political conservative and that I loathe both Bill and Hillary Clinton but a case against them cannot be built on lies, otherwise those of us who attack them are just as guilty of lying for political advantage, as they do.

With that in mind, I have to call BS on this thread topic because it's false or at best, a distortion of the truth. Here are the facts of the matter, from Snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/goldstar.asp

While I could easily believe that Hillary Clinton, a shrill, lying opportunist - on her better days - is quite capable of snubbing the Gold Star Mothers the facts don't support that contention. I'm almost sorry that they don't but as I noted, lying about Hillary Clinton does the conservative cause no good and brings us down to her level. I'm sure cyberstsng 5.0 meant no harm here but we do need to try and check these types of things out before posting them, just to remain accurate and honest.

Hillary Clinton is a witch (in my opinion) but in this specific instance: she didn't do what she has been accused of here.
Old 04-30-2003, 04:00 PM   #5
Shaun Barcelow
Registered Member

Thanks Mr 5 0 for setting the record straight. It's important to set a higher standard for us conservatives than those stinking, lying liberals set for themselves. No offense cyberstang5.0; I believed it too!

P.S. Sorry if I offended any stinking, lying liberals.
Old 05-01-2003, 07:12 AM   #6
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

My bad... I tried to do some research before but I guess I didn't look hard enough, or in the right place.
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote