MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-16-2002, 12:50 PM   #1
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Default I am a homophobe.

Every year the company I work for has a Christmas party at my boss's house in Houston. Our main office is in Houston, He flies all of us that work in Odessa over there for the party.

I usually enjoy the party, Until last year....they had this really flamboyant gay guy hosting the party. He kept staring at me the whole time, which was really irritating.

The party was winding down and me my boss and the owner of the company were talking business. The gay guy kept butting in and proceeded to tell my boss that I was cute. I got extremely pissed and told him get the **** away from me before I whoop your butt lovin @ss. I dont regret saying that at all I meant every word of it.

Later that night he proceeded to explain that he can use any slur he wants cause he is a gay jew. We ignored him and continued to talk, like all Texans we ended up talking about the Dallas Cowboys, and the gay guy says the reason they are losing is cause they have a "N word" at the Quarter back position. I told him so you think you are special cause you are gay and he said yes being gay gave him the right to say anything he wanted cause noone gets discriminated against like gays. He had me way pissed at this point. I decided to leave to avoid whipping his pansy ***. As I was leaving he tried to shake my hand and I told him I wouldnt piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst much less shake your hand. Again I dont regret saying it.

I find out today that the same guy will be hosting the party this year and I told them that they could count me out. Now they are calling me a Homophobe.................I hate to admit it but maybe they are right.

I dont think I am wrong for not attending this year cause if I do go I guarantee I will be whooping some pansy @ss.

My girlfriends cousin is gay and he doesnt bother me but he doesnt stare at me either!

Had to vent,
Later.
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 12:55 PM   #2
The Deuce
Registered Member

That's not being a homophobe. That's not wanting to loose your job for beating the crap out of a fudge packer. Sorry that was crude, but I didn't get the impression that you have some great fear of 'them' just don't like him.

I wouldn't go either. Stay in Odessa and keep your job.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 01:06 PM   #3
Shelby428cj
Registered Member

Well put deuce we straight people shouldn't have to put up with that crap!!!!!!!!
1969 Mustang (Project Rice Eater)
1999 Silver Mustang Saleen S281 (SQ car for stereo contests)
SQ Goddess
My Stereo Bro "tireburner163"
Shelby428cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 01:18 PM   #4
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Exclamation

No, no, no, no, no......

"homophobe" implies that you have a FEAR of them....

It is completely acceptable to be irritated/annoyed by them. It's natural.....means you are straight.

SN95 block front and rear seats, Mac catback, BBK off-road H-pipe, Steeda castor camber plates, Steeda lowering springs, Tokico shocks/struts, Alpine/MBQuart/PPI audio mods...
929PhoenixSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 01:26 PM   #5
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking LMFAO!

Quote:
[i]It is completely acceptable to be irritated/annoyed by them. It's natural.....means you are straight. [/B]
ESPECIALLY if he's wanting to take your ***** home with him!!!!
LOL!!!! Sorry, but that was too funny! I wish I'd been a fly on the wall, i'd have LOVED to see that!
They're right, Stay home, otherwise you might end up unemployed and in the slammer! TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 01:36 PM   #6
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

I would of knocked that homo out. I have nothing agaist gay people but don't flame it infront of me. I don't want to see that ****, it's discusting and I don't care much for it. And after making those comments I would of forsurely finished him off. I don't blame you for not going, actually I would probably go and beat the crap out of the guy and just head home. Maybe try talking to the owner of the company and tell him your situation.

Either way, your not a homophobic.
§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 01:36 PM   #7
andy669
Registered Member

This queer bait has got to be the lowest form of human on earth. Not only is (s)he gay, it appears (s)he is a racist too. What a POS! I'm kinda surprised that your boss would have him back to host a party, with the attitude he posesses.

Andy

91 LX NMRA Pure Street 5120
andy669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 01:44 PM   #8
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by andy669
This queer bait has got to be the lowest form of human on earth. Not only is (s)he gay, it appears (s)he is a racist too. What a POS! I'm kinda surprised that your boss would have him back to host a party, with the attitude he posesses.

Andy
Yeah, a racist-democratic-liberal-judgemental-overweight-obnoxious-flaming-queer has got to be one of the worst things out!

SN95 block front and rear seats, Mac catback, BBK off-road H-pipe, Steeda castor camber plates, Steeda lowering springs, Tokico shocks/struts, Alpine/MBQuart/PPI audio mods...
929PhoenixSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 01:49 PM   #9
induction
The Brit!

Quote:
Originally posted by andy669

Andy

(s)hes back because it can cook one hell-of-a quishe lol

Keep your job, stay home and log on to MW!!!
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 02:51 PM   #10
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

The owner is very very rich and upperclass...I think in some weird way they think it is eccentric or cool to have gay guys over.

I have lots of time to think about it before December. Actually if I did beat this fudge packers @ss I wouldnt lose my job. This is Texas they would all get in a circle and watch.

Maybe I will have to wear my "certified muff diver" shirt so he will get the point.

NO WAY!
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 05:48 PM   #11
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

I say just kick the fags ***. Tell your boss you don't like that kind of people and that if he makes any kind of atempt to flurt with you that you will knock him the **** out.

James
Old 08-16-2002, 05:52 PM   #12
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

*waits for Street Pony to rush to the rescue of the misunderstood minority*
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 06:03 PM   #13
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by Mustangbelle306
*waits for Street Pony to rush to the rescue of the misunderstood minority*
lmfao....

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 07:05 PM   #14
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Lightbulb Not party time!

Dark:

You're not a homophobe, just a normal, hetrosexual man, something the homos despise and would like to drag down into their sick, sad world. I would skip the party.

The homo is obviously an obnoxious bore and I can see no point in putting yourself in a situation where you either; (a) Suffer his nonsense in silence, grinding youir teeth down to the nubs while controlling the fist of death or (b) beat him up and very likely get arrested and sued by some Elton John wannabe. Who needs this?

While 'kicking his arse' may seem like an appropriate response to his annoying overtures, it's a very bad idea, should you ever be tempted to follow through with it.

I don't know how the law works in Texas but I believe TX has it's own 'hate crimes' law that puts an assault on a homosexual in a legal class that allows for a harsher prison sentence. I cannot imagine a flaming fag taking a physical beating and not having you arrested afterward. That means court, lawyer fees and possible jail. If not a jail sentence then at least an 'Anger Management' program and 'Sensitivity Training' would be automatic, as well as 'community service', probably in an AIDS clinic.

Then, the little Liberace wannabe could sue you, personally - and possibly your boss if the assault occured on his property. He would probably have a good case, too. Finally, if your co-workers are calling you 'homophobic' now - just for objecting to attending a party with an obnoxious homosexual host - imagine the furor if you actually beat up the guy? Your assumption that your job wouldn't be in jeopardy sounds just a wee bit optimistic when the boss starts looking at bad publicity, lawsuits and peer disapproval. Not worth it.

Unfortunately, your boss is typical of many wealthy people who wish to be seen as progressive and open-minded. They pander to flaming queers to show how tolerant they are, (sound familiar?) never having the honesty and/or the guts to simply admit that homosexuality is not something to celebrate but to feel sorry for (in my opinion).

Wearing a diaper at age 35 because you destroyed your rectum and the ability to hold your waste after years of sodomy isn't a fun way to live and slowly dying of AIDS isn't pretty or hip or cool. It's a very slow and humiliating death and some of the progressive types that embrace homosexuality as a lifestyle to be celebrated would do well to look at the reality of what it is they fawn over and are so proud of 'understanding'.

I wonder if he would want a son of his to be homosexual? I doubt it. Few parents would; they want their child to have a happy, normal life - and to see grandchildren. Not to endure their son kissing other men, having serial 'lovers' and finally dying of a nasty disease long before the parents die from old age.

Your boss should visit an AIDS clinic. Then see how eager he is to play the liberal, open-minded guy to impress his friends. Homosexuality is a death sentence with the average life span of most homosexuals falling somewhere in the mid 40's, some 30 years shorter than hetros. It isn't a choice to endorse or promote.

The Jewish homosexal in question, while a jerk regardless of his sexual choices, is also laughably hypocritical as so many homosexuals are. He claims special victim status based on his homosexuality and ethnic heritage, then instantly uses 'hate' speech - the 'N-word' - toward an actual minority...while he demands tolerance. Like the tolerance he shows toward African Americans?

Lets all say it together, shall we?

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

There, that was fun!

Now, skip the stupid party.

The host is obnoxious and his homosexuality simply adds to it. Who needs a Richard Simmons clone annoying you all night? Who needs a jail term for punching Richard Simmons in the nose?

As for the co-workers who are pulling the 'homophobe' routine on you, simply state that the guy in question is a flaming hypocrite and his insults about blacks make you angry. Ask them if they hate blacks, too, like this Peter Pan wannabe does. Since they support him, they must support his bigotry, right? Oh, No? Then they should stuff the lame 'homophobe' crap. The man is a bigot. You don't tolerate bigots, especially gay bigots who should know better. End of story.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 07:14 PM   #15
induction
The Brit!

Old 08-16-2002, 07:28 PM   #16
induction
The Brit!

Default Re: Party Time!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0

Wearing a diaper at age 35 because you destroyed your rectum and the ability to hold your waste after years of sodomy isn't a fun way to live and slowly dying of AIDS isn't pretty or hip or cool. It's a very slow and humiliating death

Who needs a Richard Simmons clone annoying you all night? Who needs a jail term for punching Richard Simmons in the nose?

VERY VERY well put lmao
Old 08-16-2002, 08:11 PM   #17
Capri306

There are some real scumballs out there, and I think you ran into one of the worst. I've never heard such crap, a gay jew who thinks it's okay to be racist and hit on straight people who have already told him to back the F off. Mr 5.0 put it right, a goddamn hypocrite. In fact, if MY boss ever had ANY employee like that (a racist who thinks he's "justified"), I would expect him to fire that individual ASAP. Nothing less. You should be looking for a new job, my friend. Screw your boss, he's seems so apathetic that I believe it's going to come around to screw you one of these days.

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 09:37 PM   #18
Sknight579
Registered Member

stay here in west Texas, alot less Fags, who gives a crap what they call you, just tell them you don't like to be hit on by GUYS
Old 08-16-2002, 10:47 PM   #19
nickj8685
Registered Member

Location: Russellville MO, where men are men and sheep are scared

Don't go and definitely don' t hit him. I don't know how it is where you live but here in Missouri ( at least in Columbia) if you hit a queer you will go to jail for gay bashing. A friend of mine threw a queer though a plate glass window at a bar one night. Yeah he went to jail, not just for assault either, for gay bashing. However you could claim sexual harrassment I suppose. I know how you feel. There are a lot of fags here and I have been hit on. Makes me sick. Makes me wanna kick that guy/girls a**.
nickj8685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2002, 11:15 PM   #20
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

man that's sick, just tell the turd burgaler, hey ru- paul, i like women . got it, learn it, live it, f. off booty bandit, they are disgusting. , dont blame you for not wanting to go, yuck.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote