MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-17-2002, 12:29 AM   #21
Kevn
Registered Member

Maybe you could use this to your advantage some way. I think its funny.
Kevn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2002, 10:48 PM   #22
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Quote:
The party was winding down and me my boss and the owner of the company were talking business. The gay guy kept butting in and proceeded to tell my boss that I was cute. I got extremely pissed and told him get the **** away from me before I whoop your butt lovin @ss. I dont regret saying that at all I meant every word of it.
That's called harassment. No matter what sex or sexual preference you are, that's what it's called. The boss should've put a stop to it there and asked the guy to leave the party.

I work at the Briggs & Stratton plant in Poplar Bluff, Mo. They have a strict policy on things like that. One comment like that could get you terminated in a heartbeat.

Don't go to the party. If your boss asks why, tell him the truth. If he gets angry or offended, screw him. He can't fire you for not going.

You should've filed a complaint againist this guy when you had the chance.

I know how you feel about wanting to beat him up. I've had the same urges when I've come across people that I don't like. I just find something about them I don't like and I want to beat the $hi+ out of them .

Anyway, just my two 3/4 cents.

Dan.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 02:34 PM   #23
84LX89GT
Mustangs

That guy is obviously a piece of sh/t, he just happens to be a hipocrite and obnoxious as well. I have no respect for people like that guy, and i believe that someone who tries to force themself on someone like that should get the tar beat out of them, no matter if it's a homo or hetero.

I sure as hell wouldn't go to the next party. Someone like that guy sounds like he likes to stir the pot up a bit and cause a scene. Unfortunatly the scene may end up with his @ss unconscious on the ground and you in handcuffs. It's not worth it in my opinion.

Sorry to hear about that situation that kind of sh/t would freak me out. I probably would have left much sooner because i feel uncomfortable around flambuoyantly gay people (artificial lisp, openly looking at the same sex, dressed like the opposite sex, etc.).

I also think there's a difference between "gays" and "queers". Gays like the same sex and are just gay, nothing fancy or akward.....just a sexual preferance but not a "lifestyle", but queers like the same sex and are flamers and openly rub it it people's faces. That guy is a "queer".

I don't have a problem with gay people, but i do with flamers. Just my opinion.

1980 Ford Thunderbird - 255 V8
ported heads, 5.0L ported stock headers, O.R. H-pipe and Flowmaster 2-chambers, dual roller timing chain
hi-po Mack Truck hood emblem

1985 Mustang GT 5.0L T5, F-303, GT40p, headers, off-road h, flowmasters, MSD stuff, etc.

Sold 02/06/04
1989 Mustang GT ET: 13.304@102.29 mph (5-24-03)

Sold - 1998 Mustang Cobra coupe, 1/4 mile - street tires: 13.843@103.41 (bone stock)
84LX89GT is offline   Reply With Quote