Thread: I Am Thankful
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2002, 02:31 AM   #1
PKRWUD

Thumbs up I Am Thankful

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I started thinking about some of the things I'm thankful for. It's been quite a year, and it's had it's share of ups and downs, and I am truly thankful for all of it. I am thankful for the friends I've made this year, and the people I've met. I'm thankful that my Mother is healthy. I'm sad that I won't get to see her this year, but I'm still very thankful that she's doing well. I'm thankful that the hurricane force winds that have hit So Cal the past 2 days haven't caused me any harm, other than being in allergy hell. I'm thankful that I'm not in jail. I have spent three Thanksgivings locked up before, and it sucks. I'm thankful that 6 of my 7 cats are happy and healthy. I'm thankful that we survived another year racing, and no one got hurt. I'm thankful for all the help we received in our effort to keep Ventura Raceway open for another year. It paid off. We have several new restrictions and rules to deal with, but the track will be open for at least one more year. And most of all, I'm thankful that the second season of the Osbournes has started.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote