MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2002, 12:15 PM   #1
WADS56
gear banger

Talking I can only say this here

Ok first I would like to start off by saying that my friend has a beutiful black 97 z28. He just got everything all touched up and the front end painted. This thing is as clean as it gets trust me.

He works two jobs... the first one is from 7:00am - 3:00 and the second one is a part time bar tending job from about 7:00pm to 12:00. Needless to say he gets real tired at the end of the day.

Here it go's. He gets off his first job at 3:00pm and had to drive home from chicago that day. Rush hour traffic was getting to him and all that other stuff that anoys the crap out of you when all you want to do is just get home so you can relax a little before you have to work again. He didn't make it home till about 6:00pm and was very mad He then started his second job and didn't get out of there till 1:00am, and by now he was just about to snap.

This is where it gets good. He gets out of the bar and everything is iced over out side. He drives home like 20mph because a z28 dosn't exactly do good on a slick road. He pulles in to the driveway and just sits ther and spins. There was a little incline and because of the ice on the driveway he couldn't get up. So now he has to drive around the apartment building an pull into the other driveway. He gets it in and now is trying to pull into his parking space. The car will only go straight, he can turn the tires but it just pushes them forward because of the ice. Now he is real pissed all he wants to do is go to sleep because he has to get up in 5 hours to start all this crap over again. He now gets it in but can't pull forward. The tires just sit there and spin, and the back of the car is hanging out about 6 feet, and there is about 10 feet between the front of his car and the building. He is so mad about now he is about to cry and start hitting things.

All the sudden he snaps. He puts the car in drive and it is just ideling there with the tires spining. So he gets out of the car to give it a little push thinking he can stop in after it starts to move and get in and stop it. WRONG!!!! It catches traction and slams into the apartment building. The front of the car is against the building and the tires are still spining trying to put the car through the wall. He just stands there in disbelief for about a minute then backs his car in the proper space.

The front of the car is all scuffed up, and the landlord is pissed because his bed is up against the wall that the car slammed into and nocked all the stuff off the wall on him while he was sleeping.

He made me promise not to tell anyone, but I had to say something this is to good. He never comes here so he wont know.

Wade
Ricer hater's club member #49
WADS56 is offline   Reply With Quote