MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-21-2002, 03:04 PM   #1
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Default I can't believe it, we got robbed.

I get a call at 12:45 last night from my dad asking if I am ok, and saying he just got robbed by guys with UZI's.

I beat the cops over there, and I find him hurt. My business partner jon also rents the upstairs of my dads house. They came in with bandanas and beanies and my dad thought it was a joke. They hit him in the head and back and broke his ribs. Tied em up on the floor and put bags on their heads. Jon woke up with an uzi in his face.

They went through the whole ******* house ransaking everything. One of the two guys seemd to know my dads and jons name also. The other didnt. They just trashed everything. They left an UZI and a clip of ammo behind so hopefully that will give the police some leads.

I couldn't believe it, and I am so mad, I can't stand it. I had just left 45 min earlier, and up untill 4 months ago this is where I used to live too. Everything just ripped apart. My dad all hurt, he already had a bad back problems.

I am buying a gun today.

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 03:25 PM   #2
Coupe Devil

Dude that sucks so bad. Your dad is gonna be ok isnt he. Just be glad its not worse. I would buy a gun to. Just dont do anythign rasche. Hope it all works out. Sorry man

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 03:41 PM   #3
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Angry

I know it man, totally screwed. If you need a bro, you know where to find me.

Just don't get yourself into **** with the gun, dude.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 03:54 PM   #4
mustangdani55
Registered Member

dude, i know how violated you and your family must feel. Check out the gun laws in your state. don't go off half cocked and get in trouble. Hopefully that gun that was left has all kind of prints..well, good luck Skyman, and i hope your dad isn't too bad..ouch. Broke ribs are no fun and i know they hurt. man thats a bummer. I'm prayin for you and your dad man.
Old 01-21-2002, 04:19 PM   #5
rshap2000
Registered Member

sorry to hear about that, just take care of your dad, he will need the support. Sounds like one of these guys new the house and your Dad, hopefully they are found fast. Good luck.
rshap2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 05:25 PM   #6
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I'm very sorry to hear about that. At least your dad will be ok. And him or Jon didn't get shot and killed or something.

Did they take stuff or did they just trash everything? I hope everything is replaceable and you get everything settled in a hurry.

I hope the police do their job and get the guys who did it. It sounds like it was someone that knew the place. Someone who has been there before? Gotta be careful man...

Be smart with the gun. Use it for defense, and nothing else. You're just gonna get yourself into a lot of **** if you're not smart about it.

Be careful.
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 05:50 PM   #7
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Angry

That sucks man. There is only one thing worse than something happening to the Stang, and that is if something happens to the family.

Buy a gun, but I don't think it would have help here, man. Even if you had a high caliber machine gun, you weren't there and couldn't have helped.

Best thing to do is beef up security, made an alarm system or a big *** dog or something. Plus a video camera may help to nab the bastards.

The part that I would find disturbing, is that one of the guys know your dad's name!! That means it could be some traitorous bastard.

I wish you luck in getting the guys who did this, and hope your dad and friend recover quickly and fully.

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 06:30 PM   #8
Stang Runner
Registered Member

I hope they Get the Guys And they Put up a fight and get the Crap beat out of them too and go to jail a Long time!!! Hope your dad's back in not hurt to bad.
Engine: steel mounts, Under drive pulleys, K&N, GT-40 Intake ported Lower, No power steering, No A/C, Mac cold intake, 65MM TB, 255 Fuel pump, 24's, AFR 165 58cc, Rocker Arms 1.7with the stock Cam, 1 5/8 short headers, offRoad X-pipe
Drive Train: 3.55, T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter
12.656@107.71MPH See It at www.T-racing.com/mustang.htm
Stang Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 07:39 PM   #9
84LX89GT
Mustangs

Skyler, i'm sorry to hear about that. That's pretty messed up. At least no one was killed or shot. Hopefully you find out whoever did that, scum like that deserves what they get.

Rick

1980 Ford Thunderbird - 255 V8
ported heads, 5.0L ported stock headers, O.R. H-pipe and Flowmaster 2-chambers, dual roller timing chain
hi-po Mack Truck hood emblem

1985 Mustang GT 5.0L T5, F-303, GT40p, headers, off-road h, flowmasters, MSD stuff, etc.

Sold 02/06/04
1989 Mustang GT ET: 13.304@102.29 mph (5-24-03)

Sold - 1998 Mustang Cobra coupe, 1/4 mile - street tires: 13.843@103.41 (bone stock)
84LX89GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 08:09 PM   #10
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Unhappy Bad news travels fast

Skyman:

Really sorry to hear of this rotten criminal act against your family.

Glad your dad & bro were not shot and I trust your dad will quickly recover from his injuries.

Insurance should cover a lot of the damage and we can hope the police will take this crime seriously and find the creeps, but justice can be both slow and faulty so we can only hope for a good outcome.

This was obviously some kind of 'inside' job which may narrow down the suspect list considerably.
I know you'll keep us informed.

Be careful with the gun you buy and follow the rules, but I don't blame you for getting it.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 09:07 PM   #11
andy669
Registered Member

Sky, I wish I could say I know how you feel, but I dont. I've never had a family member treated like that before. Although I am in favor of guns, (I have 2) think about what might have happened if you would have pulled a gun on these guys. I'm sure the situation would have been much worse! If someone busts in with a semi-automatic pistol or sawed off shotgun, then you have a chance. But an automatic weapon is a different story, those things can fire several rounds per second. I would say try to find them and kick some *****, but if they've got that kinda firepower, they are very serious. I hope the cops find them!
andy

P.S. Thanks for sharing this. I have thought alot about what I would do if someone broke in to my house. But I've never thought about the criminals having automatic weapons. I'm not sure what I would do.

91 LX NMRA Pure Street 5120
andy669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 09:21 PM   #12
Rev
Registered Member

Sky, I'm really sorry to hear this . On the bright side, broken ribs usually heal well if no lung puctures occur. I hope the law is able to find these scumbags from the evidence that was left behind. It does sound like there was some previous connection, since they knew your dad's name. Maybe that will help in finding them.

Whatever you do, don't go and find them on your own, no matter how much you may want to do it. That can only lead to more trouble. Knowing you (as myself), that will be your first instinct. Don't do it. Let the long, slow, process take it's course.

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 10:02 PM   #13
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Angry

Sky...
Sorry to hear about that...thats AWFUL!!!! You hear about stuff llike that but would NEVER IMAGINE it could happen in your own family!!!! They were VERY lucky that they SOB's didn't decide to 'use' their uzi's!!!!!! Thank God!!!!!
That freaks me out that they knew his name!!!! It could be someone he sees all the time!!!!
I got buglarized once about 15 years ago, but I wasn't home. They stole some stuff and ransacked the place. Busted out my bedroom window to get in. They were never found.. I know how horrible and violated I felt, and I cant imagine actually BEING THERE and having that happen to me!!!!! They must've been TERRIFIED!!!!!!
I wish them the best, and hope for a speedy recovery as well!!!!
I hope they find the bastards and give them what they deserve!!!! Take Care, Topless

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 10:02 PM   #14
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Woh that is scary **** man, hope your family the best of luck. You have to becareful who knows what about you, just shows can't trust to many people out there. And these guys didn't seem to mess around, those guns are crazy. And becarful if you get a gun, it can cause more problems then it can solve. But like 95mustanggt said try beefing up your security. Nothing like a big dog, or an alarm that can scare or even help catch these bastards cause they may be back scary enough.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 10:15 PM   #15
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Angry

Grrrrrrr. that really makes me mad, who do they think they are... too bad you weren't there with a gun so you could have blown their ******* heads off.

Sorry to hear that, I hope they get theirs.
Old 01-21-2002, 11:18 PM   #16
stanger8172
Registered Member

Hope those a** pipes get what they deserve! If you get a gun just use it in self defense. Thank god they didn't use their guns and it didn't get any worse than it did! Damn them punks! Hope they get caught soon!
'91 LX convertible , T-5, Centerforce Dual Friction, MSD Blaster Coil, FR 9MM wires, 13* timing, 1.6rr, ported/polished/milled stock heads, 1.94/1.60 stainless valves, March Performance Pulleys, K&N panel, 1"spacer, BBK shorties, 2 1/2" off road H, Summit 2 1/2" catback
stanger8172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 11:46 PM   #17
srv1
Get down.....

Angry SCUMBAGS!

NOTHING MORE I HATE MOST IS A WEAK MOVE LIKE THAT! SCUMBAGS! THATS WHAT THEY ARE! I MEAN JUST SAYING THAT YOUR FATHER DID SOMETHING AND THEY CAME TO GET EVEN, DONT DO IT COWARDLY! TAKE IT ONE ON ONE! DUKE IT OUT! DONT BRING ON A GUN!! I SAY WAIT UNTIL THE POLICE CHECK THE EVIDENCE, THEN IF THERE IS A LEAD LET THEM TAKE IT. IF THERE IS NOTHING PLAN AN ATTACK! YOU SEEM TO BE A BIG GUY, SO I THINK YOU SHOULD FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE QUITELY AND GO BEAT THERE A**SES ONE BY ONE!
DONT FORGET YOUR FRIEND LOUIS S.

THEY NEED A BEETDOWN!
Old 01-22-2002, 12:13 AM   #18
Sknight579
Registered Member

Unhappy Sorry Dude

man, I'm sorry to hear that, but be careful in California having a Gun, they hate em there, I live in Texas so I'm ok, (got a huge Gun Collection, well my dads and mine) And if a cop asks you have the gun for self-defence, never say to kill someone, they through your a** in jail, hope you catch em
Sknight579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 12:39 AM   #19
Red514LX
Registered Member

Skyman,

Man, that sounds like a pretty vicious attack. I'm sorry to hear about the robbery but it's good to know that your dad and Jon are alive and going to be ok.

Is it just me or isn't it a bit odd that the assailants had Uzis? That's some pretty heavy artillery.
Red514LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 12:49 AM   #20
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Almost the same exact thing happend to me when I was about 5 years old, UZI's and all. They were looking for some safe with drugs and money in it, turns out they finally realized(after trashing the place) they had broke into the wrong house, the house they "meant to rob was one street over.....Anyway....Sorry to hear about that SKY , hope your dad and brother feel better., I hope things work out.
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote