View Single Post
Old 11-27-2002, 02:58 PM   #4
TransAm86
Registered Member

Why are you into cars?
- Driving a decent car makes me feel good

Have you been into cars your whole life or just reccently, could you explain why?
- For 4 years. I'm now 20. My theory is that everyone needs a father figure. Having none at all since I was born, my father figure began with hockey, then when I quit that, I got into cars. I have now resumed playing hockey so my interest towards cars as diminished a little.

You like racing or are you just a fan? Like I said before, I like the feeling of driving. So like more to participate than watch.

What type of racing do you like and why? For me, drag racing is more impressive.

If you street race what are the cautions of it and what are some stupid things you know people do? I beleive there is a place called a track/strip that is intended for racing. But I dont deny people that do street race as for I have some friends who do it; I chose not to participate.

What's you fav Domestic or Import?
Domestic

You like rice cars, why? No, posing ain't my thing!

You like rice people, why?
I beleive that there a 2 categories of rice people; the true rice fanatic and the beginner that will soon realize what he's into and therefore convert. It's like religion. They should be allowed to beleive what they want.

Know any information about nitrous, you use it, what type
(wet/dry)? Your Pro/cons of different kits?
I would only buy a wet kit for main power adder. I would use a dry kit for secondary purposes. EI: with turbo or S/C.

You modify your car, light, medium, or heavy?
Now. Light

What are some of the best and worst products and why?
I beleive in Edelbrock.
I have had fitment issues with headmen's headders and y-pipes.
I'm scared or buying used heads. Beware! Problems can set you back for a long time, thus creating a mental depression

My name is Nik, AKA, TransAm86