Old 11-27-2002, 12:45 PM   #2
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Quote:
originally posted by #1 pony
I've got a school project and I need all of your input. _
_
Why are you into cars?
Have you been into cars your whole life or just reccently, could you explain why?
You like racing or are you just a fan?
What type of racing do you like and why?
If you street race what are the cautions of it and what are some stupid things you know people do?
What's you fav Domestic or Import?
You like rice cars, why?
You like rice people, why?
Know any information about nitrous, you use it, what type
(wet/dry)? Your Pro/cons of different kits?
You modify your car, light, medium, or heavy?
What are some of the best and worst products and why?
_
_
That's all I have for now, also tell me is you want me to use your screen name, fake name or real name. _
Thanks everyone!!!!!
Here's my answers:

Why are you into cars? Cause I like them, alot.\

Have you been into cars your whole life or just reccently, could you explain why? Most of my life.

You like racing or are you just a fan? I like drag racing and plan on competing next year.

What type of racing do you like and why? Drag racing. Going around in a circle all the time is just boring to watch.

If you street race what are the cautions of it and what are some stupid things you know people do? I don't street race. It's dumb I think.

What's you fav Domestic or Import? domestic. most imports suck.

You like rice cars, why? No.

You like rice people, why? No, I've never met any good ones yet.

Know any information about nitrous, you use it, what type
(wet/dry)? Your Pro/cons of different kits? I don't know much about n2o. I have a small understanding of it and how it works. I might use it on my car in the future.

You modify your car, light, medium, or heavy? Light right now, but it will change in the future.

What are some of the best and worst products and why? Neon lights that ricers put on there cars. Foglamps.

Hoep this helps.

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote