View Single Post
Old 11-27-2002, 01:45 PM   #3
The Deuce
Registered Member

I'll give them numbers to make it easier.

1. Because I can't think of living life a different way. They just make sense.
2. My whole life and then some. We've been a car family for generations, I guess I'm lucky that way.
3. I like racing, and I'm a fan. If I'm not doing it or working on a car, I'd rather be watching Speedvision.
4. I like it all. Grew up focused on SCCA type open track, now I'm beginning to appreciate the art of Drag racing more, as I get more first hand experience.
5. "Street racing" is stupid. There is a difference between cruising and finding a race, and going to a 'race scene'. The latter is too risky. I will only run on a street I know fairly well, both where people would come out, and where cops will hide, and I never do it very long 1/8 mile maybe.
6. The Mustangs, Cobra's, Deuce, Fairlane and Falcon. Imports, Sunbeams and Porches.
7. No. Z cars are a different story. They're true road machines.
8. No.
9. Very little. I know to stay away from it on my motors, because I don't want to blow them up. Wet mixes with the gas, dry shoots into the cylender, I think. Foggers go through the injectors? I'm just trying to reason through the descriptions there.
10. Always at least a little. Looking for a car to go heavy into..
11. Best: Koni's, the ultimate shock. Worst: Platinum plugs, I've never actually have a car run better with them. The reputation to performance is so far out of whack, it sullies my opinion of them.

You can use my real or screen name. Mike or The Deuce. The latter is an old nickname.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote