MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2004, 02:46 AM   #1
AtaqKatt
Registered Member

Cool I seek knowledge oh wise ones

Yesterday I was driving past the Ford dealership in my 2000 Expedition. I bought it 6 weeks ago before gas went through the roof. Anyway, I happened to spot this screaming red 2000 Mustang and had to have a look. To make a long story short it had 22,280 miles on it (amazing for the age) and had a polishied intake, cold air, and a custom chip. It was an agonizing choice to make (for about 8 seconds) but I traded the Expedition on the Mustang for $4 K back of book (I can't pass up a deal).

So now, for the first time in my life I have a Mustang, the 3.8L V-6, and I know little about them other than for a V-6 this one is damn quick and gets about 25 MPG.

Teach me, oh knowledgable ones, everything I need to know about all things 'Stang', for instance realizing that this will be my daily driver, what can be done to make it stronger, faster, etc, and for starters where can I get some decent seat covers (not the crap at Checker). The interior on this car is show room perfect and I want to preserve it.

Thanks in advance. I'm heading out to read through the forums.

There is no ricer, only Zuul!
AtaqKatt is offline   Reply With Quote