View Single Post
Old 01-15-2001, 06:15 PM   #1
Taqus
Registered Member

Question I want to buy a mustang and redo one can someone please tell me how i can learn?

Hello, this is actually my first post so i will tell you some quick info on me. I am 18 years old and im a senior in high school. my parents own a ford dealership and all i can ever get is demos. they won't give me my own car and i usually drive trucks. but what i want to do is buy an older mustang like between 65-75 and redo it. we also own a body shop so painting it won't be too hard but to learn how to do the rest i will need help with. it will be doing this mainly on my own cause i don't want to involve the dealship i want to prove to them that i can do someone with cars w/o their help. so if any of you know of any way i can learn out of a book or anything please help.
and so can you tell me about how much of an investment i am making if i get a mustang of that year like how much it will cost to buy a decant one and how much extra should i spend on parts? like at least how much money should i have to start this prodject?

Thanks
Taqus

Taqus is offline   Reply With Quote