MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2002, 06:04 AM   #1
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

Exclamation If you've gone drag racing before get in here! TOP 50 LIST

I'd like to get a TOP 50/100 MW's Fastest Cars "STICKY" thread that lists the who's who on this site as far as best ET goes.

Of course, there will be some strict guidelines to follow to make the list legitimate... I can take care of keeping the list updated and keeping track of everyone's personal best ET in a Ford powered vehicle (not sure if it should just be mustangs, but this is a mustang site afterall, I'm open to suggestions)

I, or Dan McClain, can start the new thread and figure out a nice title for it....

To get on the list, you will have to send me a timeslip and picture of the car with the numbers that match the timeslip, I'd like to get some feedback from everyone on how to do this, that is why I've started this particular thread so we can possibly sort out the details and see if this idea will fly. Maybe set the thread up in the Racer's Clubhouse, that section doesn't see much traffic and I think a thread like I've mentioned would liven it up a bit there.

Let me know... I think it would be kind of neat, especially for this summer when we all start hitting the strip again. Now would be a good time to get the ball rolling and get the details sorted.... just a wild idea that came to me while working in the garage all night, lol.

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
ultraflo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: