MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-07-2005, 06:38 PM   #1
OnMy3rdStang
Registered Member

Smile I'm Baaaack! :)

Helloooooooooooo everybody!
Ahhhh.....after a long hiatus (during which I had a turning point) I am back.
Since last time I have taken alot of time to getting my priorities togehter and moving forward.

Three months ago I decided to sh*t and get off the toilet so I am now attending Allied Medical College, getting my Associates degree in Applied Science and Medical Assiting. I managed to get half of my tuition paid for in non payback grants. The rest I start paying back 6 month after I graduate (scheduled in July 2006)

Unfortunately, because of the decision to go to school, I have to sell my car I cant afford to finnish it and I dont think I will. So I am reserving her for someone who will get her on the road or use as a drag car. I can't bear to see her get parted out or crushed I dont think it was meant to be. Everytime I was days from finally finnishing her something would come up.
In the mean time my dad is letting me use his car.

A month ago my bf and I broke up for good after 4 1/2 years Said he didnt love me the way he used to......How ironic...the chorus of my favorite song.

A month and a half ago I got a puppy to replace the bf
His name is Shorty. He is a boxer/Pitbull mix. I'll get pics as soon as I can.

As for right now I go to school, hold a part time job, play with my new puppy and Im saving my money to buy a new car that doesnt need any work done to get it running (a mustang of course)
I am also spending alot of my time with family. I hadnt gotten much time to be with them the last 4 1/2 years. I just found out that my cousin has a blood disease so we are all being as supportive as we can.

Anyway, thanks for letting me spill.
Later,
Haley
Old 07-07-2005, 10:50 PM   #2
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Default Re: I'm Baaaack! :)

Haley, welcome back!! It sounds like you have made some major decisions and are getting your life on track. You have had a lot going on but you seem to be headed in the right direction. Sorry about having to sell your car, but a late model Mustang can be just as much fun and dependable as well. Just remember, resist the temptation to buy one of those sensible, dependable imports, they break down too, despite what everyone says! Take care of that puppy

1997 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L Auto, Autumn Orange w/Saddle Tan Top & Leather Interior, Styling Bar, 17 X 9 Polished Cobra R's on Nitto NT 555's, Ford Racing Bullitt Suspension package, Mac CAI, Steeda UDP's, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback, SCT X-Calibrator II, Zaino Shine, 7 time Show Winner, driven daily
Orange97GTVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 12:14 AM   #3
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Smile Re: I'm Baaaack! :)

Hi Haley.
Wow. Sounds like you have had a BUNCH of stuff going on!!!! You sound like you really have it all together!!! I'm sorry about your b/f, but your prolly better off with the puppy!! I love dogs. lol

Hope your cousin will be okay. Glad you are spending time with your family.
Congrats on all your new endeavors!!!!!
Take Care,
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: