Thread: I'm Baaaack! :)
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 06:38 PM   #1
OnMy3rdStang
Registered Member

Smile I'm Baaaack! :)

Helloooooooooooo everybody!
Ahhhh.....after a long hiatus (during which I had a turning point) I am back.
Since last time I have taken alot of time to getting my priorities togehter and moving forward.

Three months ago I decided to sh*t and get off the toilet so I am now attending Allied Medical College, getting my Associates degree in Applied Science and Medical Assiting. I managed to get half of my tuition paid for in non payback grants. The rest I start paying back 6 month after I graduate (scheduled in July 2006)

Unfortunately, because of the decision to go to school, I have to sell my car I cant afford to finnish it and I dont think I will. So I am reserving her for someone who will get her on the road or use as a drag car. I can't bear to see her get parted out or crushed I dont think it was meant to be. Everytime I was days from finally finnishing her something would come up.
In the mean time my dad is letting me use his car.

A month ago my bf and I broke up for good after 4 1/2 years Said he didnt love me the way he used to......How ironic...the chorus of my favorite song.

A month and a half ago I got a puppy to replace the bf
His name is Shorty. He is a boxer/Pitbull mix. I'll get pics as soon as I can.

As for right now I go to school, hold a part time job, play with my new puppy and Im saving my money to buy a new car that doesnt need any work done to get it running (a mustang of course)
I am also spending alot of my time with family. I hadnt gotten much time to be with them the last 4 1/2 years. I just found out that my cousin has a blood disease so we are all being as supportive as we can.

Anyway, thanks for letting me spill.
Later,
Haley