MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2002, 02:01 AM   #1
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Unhappy I'm a failure.

Well.....everyone.....I have failed.....I tried.....but I did not succeed....

I have a friend, that is, officially, ricing out his Camaro.

I have talked about him on here before. He has a '92 RS 305. A purdy blue color with aluminum RS rims. A really nice sound system. I raced him and beat him by about 7 or 8 lengths up to about 70 a long time ago in my old Coupe....

At first he did good mods....shift kit, spacer, shifter, cowl induction/ram air hood....

But now....what a shame....he has those little neon valve stem lights....neon wire lights in his interior....magnetic flames from JCWhitney....and worst of all.....neon blue undercarriage lights.... *shudders and drops head*

I tried talking him out of it. But he said they were "pimpin" and all that BS. He just doesn't get it....

And I hear everyone talking about how awesome and "fast" and sweet the Slow and Delirious cars are and how that movie was just the coolest ever. And how all those cars have balls and NAAHHSS...I told them whatever, and they they all just about run 20 second quarter miles....and they're like yeah, that's fast right....ohhh.....what a shame.....

I try to explain to them.....but they won't listen....I have failed....

My arm is held out....soak your noodle in water and strike me please......
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote