View Single Post
Old 01-01-2002, 02:10 AM   #1
pxcr_600
Registered Member

Angry Stang Crash! Story!!

Hey guys, i crashed my 85 mustang GT into a pole. I hit the front right of the car. The radiator is done for. But im going to fix it myslef!!!!! I will need a new front bumper. But the worst thing is the frame. I hit the pole at no faster then 20 mph. Thats pushing it even. I think the frame is "H"ed though. Which means that the front part is pushed back. The passenger door still opens and closes fine though. Is this possible to fix? If i bring it to a frame shop? Can anyone estimate how much the frame work alone would cost? Im only 16 and i crashed this car about 3 weeks after i started driving it. My dad's a mech. and he did alot of work on it so i feel that im obligated to fix it. It is also a real nice car it would be a huge shame to get rid of it because its not worth anything. I also thought about making the 4cly engine chassis swap. But i couldn't do it myself and i don't want to ask my dad for anymore help because he has done enough for me. Could you guys please help me?? Im going to do this, this coming summer so i will probably be posting alot for help because im doing it MYSELF because i know i can. If anyone could give me an estimit on the frame work that would be great, then i would know what i will be looking at! thanks guys, your the greatest!!!