MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2006, 11:12 PM   #1
CupCake
Registered Member

Default Insurance Adjuster:

For those who rememeber, I was involved in a car accident on Oct. 28th of 2005. My Mustang got totaled and I have been having back problems ever since.

I have never been in a car accident or gotten any tickets in my life before. The accident was not my fault and I am still having a hard time dealing with the driver's insurance company.

I am here today because I would like to get some opinions or ideas. I don't know if you guys will be able to help out.

After going to the Chiropractor for several months and not getting any relieve I was sent to get an MRI done. The MRI revealed that I had a bulging disc that is giving me problems still. When I talked to the insurance company they are trying to say that I had a preexisting condition that I didn't, or didn't know about. I have doctor's letter saying that my injury was a direct result from the accident and that I didn't have a preexisting condition that they could prove. But that doesn't seem to matter. They are still saying the injure was the result of a preexisting condition.

Does anybody know what would be the next step?