MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-09-2001, 03:27 AM   #1
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Unhappy trouble picking a girl....hmmm

How is everyone? Good, I hope. Well, here's the thing.

There's this girl, lets call her Girl 'A'. I've known her for 2 years. She's really cool, fun, she's pretty - really pretty and she knows most about me - and vise versa.

Then there is this girl at work. Her name is girl 'B'. LOL.
She's so damn cool, too. I've only known her for like 3 months tho...(I started working at Toys R' Us 3 months ago - BTW, I'm 16.) She's so cool. She's so pretty too. She's a brunette and the other girl is blonde.

Girl B is really into racing and things and she's hilarious, we've never had a dull moment in conversation. The first girl isn't really into cars or the music I listen to. I dunno what to do?! I dunno who I should stick with. I probably confused the hell out of you guys...sorry about that. I just wanted to get this out.

Whoever reads this; thanx for taking the time to do so.
Old 12-09-2001, 03:32 AM   #2
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I think if I were in your position I'd go for the new chick, Girl B. Girl A sounds nice and it's cool that you know all about her and stuff, but if you get with Girl B then that's going to happen with you two. I'd give Girl B a shot. IMHO.
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 03:46 AM   #3
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Default thanx for the opinion

Hey man, thank u so much on the opinion, that's exactly what my best friend told me I should do...I'll see what happens...I see her tomorrow...I know she's working..I might stop by...thanx man
Old 12-09-2001, 03:49 AM   #4
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Some diffrences in opinion, personality and intrests can actually be better. You can learn from one another. No offense, but bieng young, maybe you should go for Girl B.

Now, at my age, and since I'm seeking a serious, possibly permanament relationship, I'd seek Girl A.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 04:47 AM   #5
69fastback
IRAQ VET

Defenitly girl b no questions. I mean u have already known girl a for two years so i am betting that u two are just freinds more than anything anyway.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 09:50 AM   #6
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

hey you are 16 dont take anything real serious right now but if girl b is into the same things you are then go for it but if you want something steady that you already know then girl a i cant really help you out im an old married guy, dam-, you young guy's are lucky, but im lucky in my own way i have a life long comentment.& i will stay with it ,so good luck to you on your choice.see ya

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 01:24 PM   #7
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Default thank ya

Thanx for listening guys. Yeah crazy horse, I guess I am pretty lucky, but I mean if u got that life long commitment, that's really something...actually knowing that the person u love, loves you back?...that's just the most incredible thing in the world in my opinion...But me still being 16...I guess I got time to "pimp it out" .lol I think I'll be visiting Girl B at work today...thanx everyone
Old 12-09-2001, 01:51 PM   #8
bri32z
street racing junkie

If I was ingle I would go for the one that shares the same interests as you.. To tell you the truth if I was single I would go for any girl that showed any bit of interest towards me. They all look good when you get older
bri32z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 01:54 PM   #9
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 02:04 PM   #10
70_Nitrous_Eate
Registered Member

I think you should stick with Girl A and give me Girl B's digits

Y'know, since you're 16 I'm gonna reccomend you choose A & B! A on odd days, B on even days. God knows at 16 I could never get enough action. And it's not like you're gonna end up marrying either of them (well, not very likely anyway). So I say: Don't sweat the girls, do whatever's the most fun!
70_Nitrous_Eate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 02:06 PM   #11
srv1
Get down.....

Exclamation 16?!!

Droptop, you mentioned that you are 16, correct? no one says you cant have A AND B! HAVE THEM BOTH! your young! go for both!
Old 12-09-2001, 02:14 PM   #12
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

hahaha... all good advince. Being 17 I'd probably go for Girl B. My g/f isn't really into cars that much but everytime I see or talk to a girl that is into cars I'm like ohh man how I wish my g/f was like that. Girl B sounds like you'd get along with her better, it would also be easier to do stuff together since you have similar intrests. Go for it, what'ch ya go to loose?
And ya if your feeling lucky go for the 3-some. =) lol I'm not that kinda type but it's sure nice to dream. lol

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 10:01 AM   #13
mustangdani55
Registered Member

O.K. here is moms advice...go for girl B. the reason is you two have more simialr interests and if she is into your car and all that it is good. if girl A isn't ,then on down the road she could be a problem. resenting the time you spend on your car. believe me been there done that.
mustangdani55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 10:14 AM   #14
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

hey droptop your right you are young ,pimp it out man, when i was single & in my early 20's i had a fiancee in barcelona spain, i took her to work & went to see two other girl's, she knew about it but told me as long as i was there when she got off work to walk her home& stay with her all night ,it was ok with her,oh the good old day's but now 3 weomen would kill me hehe good luck whatever you decide see ya

R H C- member # 1
Old 12-10-2001, 10:25 AM   #15
bri32z
street racing junkie

Quote:
i took her to work & went to see two other girl's, she knew about it but told me as long as i was there when she got off work to walk her home& stay with her all night ,it was ok with her,oh the good old day's but now 3 weomen would kill me hehe
Dang Marty you are a Player. I remember those days as well. I won't go into any details
bri32z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 11:38 AM   #16
JM90GT
Registered Member

Default oh yea go for both....

Go for both, that way you can get to know for sure which one you want. When I was 17 it was 4 houses a day. and I pulled it off for almost a year.
JM90GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 11:55 AM   #17
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

well bri32z those were the day's, it would kill my middle age crazy a$$ now it was fun while it lasted, but now after being married this long i have 1 too many jk i did have a blast back then but oh well i kinda like just having the one i have for life4 now, god i miss the navy, but not the dam_ armyhey take care buddy my playa day's are long gone,no i dont have a mullet, haha.see ya bro, when's the race hehe, btw i found a great ford hipo shop today! wooo hoo.right near my house, oh yeah!

R H C- member # 1
Old 12-10-2001, 01:26 PM   #18
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Default Very cool

ahhaha, all of that is very funny, and interesting. Props up to all you pimps. lol...hmm I think I just might have to go for both, I don't think they'd ever find out...then again, they somehow do...lol, If anyone is curious, I'll probably post what happens next, this weekend should be lots of fun...(haha there's this stupid school dance on saturday and Girl A really wants me to go...time to start mackin') thanx for listening everyone! you all are studs
Old 12-11-2001, 10:54 AM   #19
kystang86
Registered Member

Default ALPHABET GIRLS

SURVEY SAYS! GIRL "B" . TOOK ME TWENTY YEARS TO FINE MY GIRL "B"< WELL WORTH THE WAIT> I HAD TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE DANG ALPHABET LOL
Old 12-15-2001, 02:27 AM   #20
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Cool Tomorrow's the night...!

Tommorrow's the night guys/girls. I chose to hang out with girl B tomorrow night...I think she wants me pretttttyyy baadd...ahha i dunno that's what I think...but yeah girl A is so into me i'm told...but eh...i'll tell all when I get home tomorrow. peace