View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 11:49 PM   #1
Falcons Talon
T.P.M. President

Default It's been years...dropping in to say hi

It's been years since I've been on Mustangworks...I don't know if you all remember me. I owned (past tense...I'll explain shortly) a vermillion red 1992 GT. I had the bolt ons and the last project was a 351w swap. I completed the project in 2005 and drove it through 2006 until the drop mounts caused the sway bar to hit the oil pan until it wore a hole in the pan...as I was working on her, one week before going back to work, frustration grew and I ended up purchasing an '06 Vista Blue GT.

It wasn't long before the mod bug bit. I started out with the Brenspeed tunes for the C&L CAI and some body parts...then, the bombshell. Someone wanted to buy my '92. I got $7,500 cash for it and the guy is still loving it...here's the deal. There is only one reason that I would sell Red and that would be for my dream mod...with the moneys from the sale, I finished the exterior mods and bought one performance mod...a Kenne Bell 2.6L. Here is where she is now...

I was saddened to read that some of my old friends that gave me such good advice had sold off their Stangs...I know that one day you will be back in the saddle so to speak.