MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Blue Oval Lounge (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   It's good to be Irish (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=48080)

musrcng 03-16-2006 09:29 PM

It's good to be Irish

Hey all, can you beat a holiday were the whole purpose is to go out and get drunk and pick up women. Having a fine Irish background I feel it is my duty to let everyone know that you should drink lots of guiness or red lager and make an Irishman happy anyway you can.
:D

HoodStrype 03-17-2006 01:34 PM

Re: It's good to be Irish

I'm a mutt :)

There's probably some Irish in there somewhere

Mr 5 0 03-17-2006 05:55 PM

Erin go Bragh !

(Loosely translated: Ireland Forever!)

2001GTPEWTER 04-10-2006 02:31 PM

I can't hide it, I have red hair...Thank god the rest of me is good-looking, this flaming hair on my head is the only thing I'm ashamed of in my Irish heritage...but it looks dark at night.

moneymusic06 04-11-2006 04:36 PM

Been to Dublin...it's a nice place to visit especially since my Irish cousins took me out to the local bars.

You go shamrock!!

Rev 04-11-2006 06:49 PM

Originally O'Revis. Now after many generations, it's Revis. How the heck did that happen? I realize that some may not want to claim me as Irish, LOL.

Rev

DeltaMustang65 05-01-2006 08:06 PM

I agree, it's a damn good holiday. It kinda loses something because of where I live (Stockton, California). You can't really go pick up chicks in the bars around here because half of them are hags and the other half have V.D. cocktails. :(

Rev 05-02-2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattgoveiagt
I agree, it's a damn good holiday. It kinda loses something because of where I live (Stockton, California). You can't really go pick up chicks in the bars around here because half of them are hags and the other half have V.D. cocktails. :(

Paper sacks and condoms, that's the answer, LOL. Stockton does have some Mustang interest though.

Rev

DeltaMustang65 05-03-2006 01:53 PM

Even Mustangs aren't enough to keep me here. I read in the newspaper not too long ago that we've got the highest violent crime rate in the state (if not the country, who knows...). Not only that, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that this place is one big ghetto. Lastly, the people here don't know how to drive. I'm avoiding accidents almost every day, it seems.

True, we've got Mustangs Plus, but it's in a very seedy part of town. I've also not been too impressed with some of the people that work there. I couldn't get them to recommend me a good body shop OR machine shop back when I was looking, for fear I was going to blame them if the shop messed up my car.

Don't get me wrong, I've met the owner several times at shows and things, and he's gone out of his way to help me out a couple times. He's a pretty cool guy, I guess it's just that good help is hard to find.