MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-31-2002, 02:36 PM   #1
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Unhappy Its official... The world hates us...

It's all around... take a look...

France... We freed them from the Nazis.... They hate us

Germany... We kept West Germany away from the Communists... they hate us

Kuwait... Iraq come into their small country. Burns their oil wells, destroys their homes, rapes their women. We rescue them... They hate us...

Saudi Arabia... Iraq threatens to take over with massive amounts of Russian armor. We stop them... Saudi Arabia hates us...

South Korea... We are the plug in the dyke holding back the flood of one million starved, brainwashed North Korean regulars... they hate us...

Russia doesn't trust us as far as they could throw us, and Great Britain is only on board because we're their meal ticket.

If it weren't for oil and nukes, which tend to throw radioactive fallout for thousands of miles away from the target, I would say let them all destroy each other.

South Koreans have a problem with us? Fine... pull our troops out, remove the minefield in between North and South Korea, and fly home.... Let them see how TERRIBLE we are then.

Same thing with Kuwait and Saudi Arabia... Don't like us on your Holy soil? Fine... Don't call us when good ol' Saddam makes a house call...

Oh yea, France and Germany... Kiss my Red, White and Blue A$&. Don't ever ask us for ANYTHING anymore... since we're so evil, I guess you don't want our dirty, imperialist American dollars. You guys better pray that no one ever eyes your lands again.... as it won't be us that comes and saves your sorry butts.

I am tired of hearing how evil we are... Sorry, I just don't see it.

Anyone think we have the technology to just blast off from this garbage can called Earth and start over. Hell, I'll even invite the Canadians... we need to take hockey too....
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 02:46 PM   #2
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Angry

I agree... what a waste of lives and money to fight everyones wars. I say let them all kill each other and come running to us only for us to say F U to their faces. Even Somalia wants us back after what happened and we pulled out. I hope we do NOT go back.
Anyways, I say Screw 'em all. Why do we keep helping those who hate us?
Old 12-31-2002, 03:29 PM   #3
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

u watch too much cnn.lol nah just j/k. I like Bush and all but he's all gunho about war. He needs to keep his mouth shut and quit getting into other people's affairs.
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 03:43 PM   #4
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Quote:
He needs to keep his mouth shut and quit getting into other people's affairs.
First off, If we had done that after 1941, the world would be speaking German right now...

Secondly, after 9/11... It's time to take out the trash.
If that makes some folks mad, so be it...

The world is too small to just sit back and watch things happen. You have people that would kill Americans as much as look at them.

If Saddam Hussein didn't want people in his business, he shouldn't have tried to take over an entire region.
When folks say it is about oil, they're right.

SADDAM HUSSEIN wanted it!

Just by the number of cease-fire commitments he has broken, we technically have the authority to go in there and clean house. We're not even getting into the WMD aspect.

And if you don't think that any nuclear\biological weapon made by Iraq\North Korea might somehow find a way inside the continental US, you're living in a dream world.

As I said, the world's just too small to hide behind 2 oceans.

I say its time to protect our own, and that's what I think President Bush is doing.
Old 12-31-2002, 03:50 PM   #5
LayanRubr
Registered Member

Personally I think you guys are about right. But then I also try hard to realize the media is feeding us this BS commentary from other nations so I'm like if any country wants to get real statements across they can talk to our elected leaders instead of Connie Chungs.
Rice Hater's Club member #20
LayanRubr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:31 PM   #6
mustangII460
Factoy Five Roadster

As I have been to all those places, the worst I one I'd say was france. Froggys just plain suc. One asked me why Americans were so violent? I looked him in the eye and said, "Because we can."

Most of the europe countries are made up of Nancy Boys anyway. Never wanting to fight, but welcome us to do it.

As far as the sand box countries go, they too can kiss my hairy butt! O-Yeah, sorry for the pain and suffering I did years ago, my bad jihad that.
Old 12-31-2002, 04:32 PM   #7
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Well after WW1 we tried to go back to neutrality. We couldn't do that because of how much we had interacted with the world. If we try to do that again were going to screw ourselves over. These other countries want our help so bad or want us to be there to protect their butts from the bullies. If we stay, these other guys still get protected and we still get called bad names and everybody still hates us.

I guess in the end we're still the bad guys.

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:34 PM   #8
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Quote:
Originally posted by mustangII460
As I have been to all those places, the worst I one I'd say was france. Froggys just plain suc. One asked me why Americans were so violent? I looked him in the eye and said, "Because we can."

Most of the europe countries are made up of Nancy Boys anyway. Never wanting to fight, but welcome us to do it.

As far as the sand box countries go, they too can kiss my hairy butt! O-Yeah, sorry for the pain and suffering I did years ago, my bad jihad that.
Your right on every point. So the french don't like us 'cause were violent? Well screw'em. We're Americans and we can kick anyway's *** we want.

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
Old 12-31-2002, 04:57 PM   #9
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Default Re: Its official... The world hates us...

Quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Hell, I'll even invite the Canadians...
...im not quite sure how to take that...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 04:58 PM   #10
jj_jonathon
Trisket

I say the reason war is starting again is because people are now beginning to forget the last one. WWII is so far in the past that the newer generations never experienced it. So it's "no big deal" and something for the books. All of this is almost always over religion. Gotta love organized religion.

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 07:37 PM   #11
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

If we turned our backs for too long before you know it we would be fighting off some foreign country on our own soil.

Its all about Nukes if you let Saddam get a nuke or any other Arab Country they will bomb our *** and wont care if we bomb them back.

Thank God George Bush won the election. I can only imagine how bad Al Gore would of screwed things up already. Bush doesnt take any shlt and I like that.

If you knew your neighbor was building a cannon in his back yard and was going to blow up your house would you try and whoop his @ss before he blew up your house or let him build it and try to talk him out of using it.

No brainer to me,
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 10:53 PM   #12
Janeofalltrades

Default Survival of the fittest..Natural Selection..

Hmmmmm Survival of the Fittest, Natural Selection, Lack of knowledge of Historical Events, Manifest Destiny...No matter what you call it.. Enjoy what time you have left...Eh?

Maybe unforseen circumstance takes you tonight, or you lay waste due to small pox exposure, bombs, bullet to the head........History shows a long history of war and Manifest Destiny as the basis and foundation of our society.

Unfortunately, this will be a multi-faceted war we are not prepared for. God Bless all my friends who serve in the military and are serving your country. I myself could not do it, so thank you for your service, it is absolutley respected and appreciated.

Enjoy the New Year!
~Jenn~
Old 12-31-2002, 11:00 PM   #13
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

My prediction...

January or February, Hussein gets his teeth kicked in...

It will be a quick, deadly campaign for both sides as it goes into an urban warfare scenario in Baghdad.

Saddam will either:
Be killed by one of his own generals (Most likely scenario)
Be killed by a smart weapon or SEAL's bullet...
Escape to Syria never to be heard from again...

The US will be called an evil empire until the North Koreans, pissed off that we haven't "given in" to their demands and imploding in on themselves due to starvation, floods, and political turmoil lash out with a devastating, high casualty invasion of the south. (Possibly including Japan)

They will use nuclear or biological weapons and take the rest of the Korean peninsula. The US will then reconstitute its forces after the first attack and drive them back to the 38th parallel.

Due to North Korea's instability, China will not assist its neighbor this time and helps make a lasting agreement between North and South Korea...

The US will then be hailed as a savior and Iraq will be forgotten. (at least temporarily)

After affects will be the creation of un-inhabitable land in South Korea, a less agressive China, and a re-building period for the US military....

Just my opinion...
Old 01-01-2003, 12:09 AM   #14
HotRoddin
cranky old man

Quote:
Originally posted by mustangII460
One asked me why Americans were so violent?
Next time ask em why our "violence" was ok during the two world wars that we spent over there. Then ask em where they'd be right now if not for our "violence" in those two world wars !! Then ask em why it is that even though their whole freekin country is an American grave yard, all they do is whine about us being to "violent" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** EM !!!!!!!!!!
What we need to do is what every world leader in history has done. Do whatever is in OUR best interest, period. Not what will cause the least amount of whining among all those who only agree with us when they need us to spill some more blood for them !!!!
Anybody who thinks all we have to do is sit around in a circle holding hands, and sing "give peace a chance", and the Sadams and Hitlers of the world will lay down their arms and join hands with us is a total fool !!
Jenn you hit the nail right on the head ... survival of the fittest ... simplistic, yeah, but its the law that drives and governs every living creature on this planet. We can learn to live by it or we'll surely die by it.
HotRoddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 12:09 AM   #15
Janeofalltrades

Hammer...

Man you scare me and you are absolutley correct....Scarey...Get out of my head....LOL.....

Sad truth, so knowing the devastaing effects of either or those sceanerios, climatic changes could be catastrophic...Not good...

~Jenn~

Hey Rod,

Sad, but true Friend....It is a natural law that we all live or die by...

~j~
Old 01-01-2003, 02:02 AM   #16
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Hey look at it this way. At least we aren't going to war in the name of God (or Allah).

Dumbasses.

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
Old 01-01-2003, 09:09 AM   #17
chuck88
Registered Member

I know the thread went in a different direction but getting back to France, I have some food for thought. They owe us a boat load of money and if we were to collect it would cripple their econmy and they still hate us.

I think sadam is playing games he will most likley back out at the last minute forcing us to spend all of this money.

Chuck 88GT

Wife, 2 kids, busy job, "fixer upper" house, and I still have time for the Mustang!!!

I Love my kids!!!
chuck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 10:47 AM   #18
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Little George is just finishing what big George started, and Clinton didn't have the balls to finish. His daddy is still the president and you can bet whenever little George gets in a bind daddy is there to tell him what to do. I like Bush, but I don't think they are taking this hunt for Bin Laden seriously enough for me. With all of the Satellite technology they have I don't see why they haven't found this guy yet. I live about 10 miles from our Nation's stockpile of VX gas. I often wonder what would happen if terrorists decide to hit it with a bomb or something. I say we let those mother $#@#$@% go back down into their caves then we fill the caves with VX and close them off. That would solve 2 problems. We would have a place to dump our VX, and eliminate a terrorist threat.
Project: 1988 Coupe - EFI 5.8L Twin Turbo with Victor intake, Canfield heads, F303 cam, March aluminum underdrive pulleys, TKO (or T56 if funds permit), PBR twin piston calipers and 13" rotors up front, 94 Cobra rear calipers and 12" rotors on the rear, 3.73's, Griggs K-member, tubular front control arms, torque arm and panhard bar, polished 99 Cobra wheels.

"The GR-40 kit installation is now complete, and the humble Fox-chassis car will now out-corner and out-stop a ZR-1 or a Viper, and support massive horsepower additions with perfect balance."
Griggs Racing

ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 12:46 PM   #19
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Exclamation G.W. Bush - his own man and my President

Originally posted by 2FastLX

Quote:
Little George is just finishing what big George started, and Clinton didn't have the balls to finish. His daddy is still the president and you can bet whenever little George gets in a bind daddy is there to tell him what to do.
I was enjoying reading this thread until I saw this nonsense. Do you have one shred of evidence that former President Bush tells President George W. Bush 'what to do if he gets in a bind'? That's just negative propaganda that the liberals have tried to get you to buy since G. W. Bush was sworn in as President. The inference being that President Bush ('Little George') is some kind of half-bright frat boy playing at being president while the old men in the back room pull his strings. Do you actually believe that - for a moment - in light of the last 15 months? Really?

George W. Bush has confounded his political enemies at every turn and now has a Republican-dominated House and Senate. His father didn't do that. G.W. Bush did by using his vast popularity to campaign and endorse the Republican candidates - and they won. He's led a successful invasion of Afghanistan, routed the Talban and restored some stability to that county, if not real democracy. Afghans are a lot freer than they were a year ago. His father didn't do that, George W. Bush did.

G.W. Bush has had more successes in the last two years than his father ever did in four, including the Gulf War. Former President G.H.W. Bush is 78, a friend to his son, of course, but he is in no way is telling the 56-year-old President of the United States 'what to do'. That's rubbish and unless you can show some concrete evidence I'm wrong, please don't keep regurgitating that liberal-generated lie here.

We're fortunate to have the man as president and he's done a masterful job, even getting the pacifists at the U.N. to finally see the real and present danger that Iraq poses to peace and stability in the mid-east. That wasn't done by checking with his dad, it was done by Bush and Colin Powell forcing the U.N. peaceniks to face reality and see that the U.N. could actually be a force for peace, if they were willing to fight for it, or at least, let us do it.

I like Bush, too and I hate to see otherwise sensible people parrot the liberal lie that his father and others are pulling his strings in some way. It's manifestly untrue and if the President's assertive and successful actions haven't shown that by now, you're just not paying attention.
Old 01-01-2003, 12:59 PM   #20
rbatson2
Registered Member

Good to see you again, Jim. To quote you "they always find thier way back". I was waiting to see you post again, heeh.

As far as Sr telling Jr what to do, I don't believe it but I think he does give his son alot guidance. Hell, I look for guidance from my old man when I'm not sure what to do. From what I saw of Jr's interview before the election, he needed alot of guidance. How is it he did not know the different leaders of the world and he was running for leadership of this one. I personally think he has done a good job, anything any of us would do in the situation. I still don't think he's the brightest out there, he's just a good ol' boy doing what has to be done. I don't read politicial propaganda, I'm just going on what I've observed.

Good to see you again,
Rick
rbatson2 is offline   Reply With Quote