View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 07:48 PM   #37
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

Default Re: A contrast-in-media-coverage rant

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
The George W. Bush (he's not a 'junior) back in the campaign of 2000 is a different man from the President you see now and I believe his actions have shown it. Bush has been able to mobilize the diminished U.S. military into a fighting force again and even if smaller, a lot more technically advanced than during the 1991 Gulf War He single-handedly shamed the U.N. into getting behind our invasion of Iraq and under Bushs' leadership we've managed to put a real crimp into the Al-Queida terrorist network. He got a much-needed tax cut through a Democrat Congress and helped win back the Senate and increase the Republican lead in the House. It wasn't luck, it was leadership. Bush is approved of by a good margin of Americans and admired by many world leaders who now know how to pronounce HIS name.
[/B]
ultraflo:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I highly doubt 'W' accomplishes much, if any, of the Republican agena "single-handedly" Jim...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
Never said he did.
Are you sure? The above "single-handedly" remark is the only one I felt compelled to refute, as you say. I agree with the majority of points you've made.

Ultra-conservative: one that is too conservative.
gibberish: Highly technical or esoteric language.

Ultra-conservative gibberish: one that is too conservative while using highly technical or esoteric language.

I have nothing else to contribute Jim, as I lack the capacity and the initiative to hold an intelligent, logical, coherent debate with you. I will however, throw my $.02 in whenever I see fit, just as you do. Fair enough? I hope so...

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
ultraflo is offline   Reply With Quote